Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who cares if they were almost completed? Seriously think for just a second. If Glen had 1750 in his pocket and GC rails "almost completed", the OP would be doing Glen a favor by letting him keep them! He could have easily turned around and sold the recalibrated rails for more than he was owed. Any chance Glen has listed recalibrated GC rails for sale recently? My hunch says no!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Over this? I would hate to see that. I would let it cool off a bit then decide.

May I recommend going to the political forum so you can see really crazy people going at each other's throats. :smile:

Hahaha! Robin knows all about that. He is one of the targets of it. He is a good dude in my book. People just lose their mind over politics:eek:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's important about the contract is if he backed out of it or not. The
contract is important but then the communications after the backing out are also
important. So without a mediator or a court its all he said she said. We already
know what happened here. I find it odd that people don't want to know the truth but
are happy to destroy someone's reputation but that's just me.

In other words, even if he posts the contract it won't be enough for your lawyerly pettifogging.

But I think we all knew that already.

Given the reports about Glen's business practices, I hope you got your retainer for defending him up front.

Last edited:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If nothing more -- this is why, if you ever get into trouble with the law, you DO NOT want to rely on a public defender. Remember this kids.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
In other words, even if he posts the contract it won't be enough for your lawyerly pettifogging.

But I think we all knew that already.

Given the reports about Glen's business practices, I hope you got your retainer for defending him up front.

This lawyerly pettifogging as you put it is just my way of saying you guys
were wrong to start off with, jumped to conclusions, would rather believe the worst and the truth doesn't hide forever.

If he broke the contract that breaking won't be in the contract now will it?

So we're back to taking his word over it.

Never mind he just sought to destroy a man's career.

Not just any man either. Arguably one of the best table mechanics in the country.

GH's only problem is he isn't cuddly enough for most folks, but he isn't dishonest
and omg he doesn't work for free!

In one way I have no business in the middle of this, but in another the truth should be known.

GH has always been one of the good ones. Now he won't even come here. If we're going to run
folks off at least it should be truthful.

Its awful quiet around here except for the few considering the subject.

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
This lawyerly pettifogging as you put it is just my way of saying you guys
were wrong to start off with, jumped to conclusions, would rather believe the worst and the truth doesn't hide forever.

If he broke the contract that breaking won't be in the contract now will it?

So we're back to taking his word over it.

Never mind he just sought to destroy a man's career.

did the snake tell you what the OP specifically did to break the contract that the snake doesn't have a copy of?

if so, what did the OP do?

i don't know what you mean by "if he broke the contract that breaking won't be in the contract now will it".

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
did the snake tell you what the OP specifically did to break the contract that the snake doesn't have a copy of?

if so, what did the OP do?

i don't know what you mean by "if he broke the contract that breaking won't be in the contract now will it".

GH was out working in that area but traveled 6 hrs to the man to get those rails.

OP wanted his money and his rails back after Glen did the work because someone supposedly told him
Glen was too high for the job and this friend was going to under cut Glen's price.

That's too late to be getting buyers remorse.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure why I find this thread so entertaining but I just can't help myself. The logic is not strong on the defendant's side. It's quite comical really. To think Glen almost has, has now, or has any intention whatsoever of finishing these rails now or anytime in the future is a joke that's only fit for us in the pool world. It's only equaled by those defending a missing league operator who ran off with all the money at the end of the session by saying, "they have every intention of paying everyone out but they just had a family emergency." No matter the situation in the pool world, there's always someone around to try to defend the indefensible.

Maybe, just maybe Glen will call Jerimy to see if he can get those rails to him to make up for the ones he had to use to finish the table. What kind of odds would someone have to give up in order for Glen to create a new screen name so he could take the bet, finish the rails (or more likely start them), and collect enough money to jumpstart his new pool tour?

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
GH was out working in that area but traveled 6 hrs to the man to get those rails.

OP wanted his money and his rails back after Glen did the work because someone supposedly told him
Glen was too high for the job and this friend was going to under cut Glen's price.

not taking you to task so please don't take it that way. did the snake send the OP a certified letter informing him he was breaking their "contract" which the snake doesn't have a copy of and that he (the snake) was going to keep the rails and cheese as penalty unless he can finish the job per the contract?

if not, how do you think this will play out in court

That's too late to be getting buyers remorse.

Stay healthy, adam

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Stay healthy, adam

Glen didn't break it, the op did. According to Glen the OP demanded his money back and rails back after the work was underway or done.

Glen was paid for it so he finished the work and completed the agreement. Now the guy don't want the rails without the money.

The dude crawfished on the agreement he agreed to and offered Glen nothing for his trouble after work was started.

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Hahaha! Robin knows all about that. He is one of the targets of it. He is a good dude in my book. People just lose their mind over politics:eek:

Appreciate it Dead Money. I'm up here trying to recruit for NPR.

We need some more debaters! :grin-square:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Glen didn't break it, the op did. According to Glen the OP demanded his money back and rails back after the work was underway or done.

Glen was paid for it so he finished the work and completed the agreement. Now the guy don't want the rails without the money.

The dude crawfished on the agreement he agreed to and offered Glen nothing for his trouble after work was started.

no documentation, no defense

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Are you calling Johnny a liar?

Absolutely not!

I am only an advocate for truth in the presence of two different stories but it does seem to me that Glen a long time member and table mechanic extraordinaire with a
(gruffy attitude at times) has been attacked by the person who posted the original thread and started all this mess.

What I am saying is: Where is his proof that his accusations are true?

If they aren't then he did a hit job on Glen's career and reputation.

Stuff like this goes on here and when people do this and it's untrue then it should be known.

Aren't we all better off with the truth? I just want to know the truth.

I know it's inconvenient for those who ponied up rails and money for him but come on, was it a real thing or a sting to get some rails?

Inquiring minds want to know. I'm just inquiring. Nothing more. Who is wrong and who
is right? Plus if we can get this thread 100k views wouldn't that be something? :)

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely not!

I am only an advocate for truth in the presence of two different stories but it does seem to me that Glen a long time member and table mechanic extraordinaire with a
(gruffy attitude at times) has been attacked by the person who posted the original thread and started all this mess.

Stuff like this goes on here and when people do this and it's untrue then it should be known.

I know it's inconvenient for those who ponied up rails and money for him but come on, was it a real thing or a sting to get some rails?

Inquiring minds want to know. I'm just inquiring. Nothing more. Who is wrong and who
is right? Plus if we can get this thread 100k views wouldn't that be something? :)

Why don't you ask Glen for a signed copy and post it up, since you obviously have seen it.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely not!

Johnny paid in full for his rails to be done, he lost the cash and the rails. The rest of the money was to redo the frame and recloth. Glen absconded with the rails just like he did with Tony's Gandy rails.
There's been only 2 con jobs here, first by Glen on Johnny and second by Glen on you, if Glen is really trying to sell you this POS story.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely not!

Yes, you are. You are calling Johnny a liar. Now prove it. Prove that he is lying, or shut the fukk up and go back to your political lies.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Absolutely not!

we don't know much, however, what we do know is that the snake took rails and cheese

stopped responding to the OP months later

months after the snake stopped responding another table mechanic volunteered to finish the job at no charge....which he did

we also know that the snake has been involved in other " deals" that went south....a pattern?

as i said, we don't know much

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Why don't you ask Glen for a signed copy and post it up, since you obviously have seen it.

Well supposedly there is one, others in the thread know about it and supposedly there is only one copy and the op has it.

That is if there is one. He said she said at this point.

The important things are the communications over the rails otherwise people will just deny the agreement and there you go. The truth will never be known.