Are there any eagles fan

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok so i posted in the wrong forum so . I would now like to know if there are any eagle fans from out of state that have any good POOL stories from there time here.

Superbowl here we come. How many people on azb are eagles fans..here is our prepare for battle song. lol Jacksonville is going down hard tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFffmvkDPN0

SORRY I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM. Thanks RJ for pointing that out.

Last edited:

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
Calm down champ.

I love the Eagles but I don't mention it on the main page of AZ.

#vincangetthe8

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I have a bit of rich history in Philly (King of Prussia). Most recently have traveled from NC back to my ole Philly to watch the Eag's sack Rothlesberger 9 times @ 5 years ago - standing on the sidelines, then in the Linc suite next to Laurie's - and have pic's w/ hot Eag cheerleaders.

Saw 'em again from the Linc suite last year when they fell to the Giants.
:( Ate cheesesteaks from both Pats and Genos. Golfed at Merion CC, just after the '13 Open - toughest course on the planet IMO. Had a blast at the new multi complex restaurants/bars, etc by the Linc and Citi-Field and Flyers - what's it called? X-something or other?

Pool related: Got my bug when I got my 1st car at 16 and drove to S Philly and watched Hopkins torture Miz in a smokey, seedy hall in winter '74. Got my "Palmer" that night, only one ever for me.

I played out of Valley Forge Lanes back in '75-76, a 32 lane bowling alley with 4 GC's. Only had a gun pulled on me twice at those lanes. :eek:

Fell out of my car doing 50 on Valley Forge mountain. RIP, my 67 Impala

So many memories from there...

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
This was 2008 in the Linc suite. (I'm the one in the middle, pic's subsequent to this are not suitable to post ;) )

IMG_1328.jpg

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a bit of rich history in Philly (King of Prussia). Most recently have traveled from NC back to my ole Philly to watch the Eag's sack Rothlesberger 9 times @ 5 years ago - standing on the sidelines, then in the Linc suite next to Laurie's - and have pic's w/ hot Eag cheerleaders.

Saw 'em again from the Linc suite last year when they fell to the Giants.
:( Ate cheesesteaks from both Pats and Genos. Golfed at Merion CC, just after the '13 Open - toughest course on the planet IMO. Had a blast at the new multi complex restaurants/bars, etc by the Linc and Citi-Field and Flyers - what's it called? X-something or other?

Pool related: Got my bug when I got my 1st car at 16 and drove to S Philly and watched Hopkins torture Miz in a smokey, seedy hall in winter '74. Got my "Palmer" that night, only one ever for me.

I played out of Valley Forge Lanes back in '75-76, a 32 lane bowling alley with 4 GC's. Only had a gun pulled on me twice at those lanes. :eek:

Fell out of my car doing 50 on Valley Forge mountain. RIP, my 67 Impala

So many memories from there...

great story . both pool and not pool related. Oh the x place your talking about is xfinity. and the merion course is beautiful and very tough course, and allen is a beast still to this day.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
So here's what Philly does after beating the Steelers.

IMG_1336.jpg

This is my very good friend after the partying in the downtown 4 Seasons Suite. (He can't hold his liquor as well, lol)

IMG_1291.jpg

Guapo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KoolKat9Lives;48773This was 2008 in the Linc suite. (I'm the one in the middle said:
353979[/ATTACH]

Thanks, I never would have guessed which one you are. :)

Are aforementioned subsequent pics suitable to private message? hahaha

Great pics! Fellow Eagles fan checking in! Foles is much more dependable than Vick. Not just in the pocket but off the injury list also.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Christgau; said:
Another thing that interests me about the Eagles is that I hate them. “Hate” is the kind of up-tight word that automatically excludes one from polite post-hippie circles, a good reason to use it, but it is also meant to convey an anguish that is very intense, yet difficult to pinpoint. Do I hate music that has been giving me pleasure all weekend, made by four human beings I’ve never met? Yeah, I think so. Listening to the Eagles has left me feeling alienated from things I used to love. As the culmination of rock’s country strain, the group is also the culmination of the counterculture reaction that strain epitomizes.
:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Huge Eagles fan here!

Hotel California is one of the greatest songs of all time! Not the greatest but right up there. Unfortunately I can't remember many pool stories from when I was "there". The sixties and seventies were great! Now I'm looking at a different sixties and seventies and they kinda suck.

I know you couldn't really have been talking about them folks with a chicken for a mascot and cheerleaders with faces as homely as a mud fence.

Hu

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
To get to the Superbowl the Eagles will need to try to get past Green Bay first. Thats going to be a tall order.:thumbup: