Insight on Rouge?

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
I am currently playing with a Cynergy but I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the peachaure rogue, Is the taper in-between the cynergy and the Revo feel wise? Is it around the same deflection as the cynergy less maybe? Please I would like to hear some feedback on the 12.4.

Last edited:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
This video is the only small comparison I've seen between the 2.

https://youtu.be/LZAQYOkDtQA

I have the 11.8mm rogue so that doesn't help you plus my time with it is very limited due to my back injuries. I did test the cynergy and it wasn't for me. I've tried 7 CF shafts and only kept 3 of them, Revo, Meucci & rogue. But as they say, to each their own.

Forgot to mention, I haven't looked at the shaft review section here in a bit, there may be more now that both shafts you're looking between have had more users.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
I have the 11.8, but I haven't tried the 12.4.

The hit isn't as solid/hard as the Cynergy, and the vibration is much more dampened than the Revo (no 'ping'). I replaced the tip with a harder one than the stock Pechauer medium (which felt a little spongy to me) and it got a lot closer to the Cynergy, but still feels a touch more muted by comparison.

The 11.8 has a hair less deflection than the Cynergy. Not sure if there's any difference between the 11.8 and 12.4.

pampi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rogue has gradual taper which is thicker and I like it better than the extended taper of the cynergy....
The stock tip is too soft and i need to replace it with medium preferably.... and the hit is softer than the cynergy I guess because of the tip.