Another Gimmick Or Legit?

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
I agree w/ you, but IF it worked I think a lot of people would pay $35 to improve their game.

IF it works which I doubt I see what they are going for but you need to be able to hit all over the cueball... Also it would be insanely easy to make yourself for pennies

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not understand the concept of "precise cue height while playing", which they are promoting as something you'd want to have.

When I execute a draw shot, I drop my wrist/bridge posture. When I execute a follow shot, I raise my wrist/bridge posture. I endeavor to maintain a level cue at all times unless I am purposely curving the cue ball or driving it into the slate to jump or get action when frozen to a cushion.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Somewhere between Sea Monkeys and X-ray Glasses. Except those were onLy $2 plus 25 cent postage.

You just dated yourself...I remember those.

The company said that

"We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world"

What more do you need?
And did you see the shot in the video clip where they made the eight ball???

Cuebuddy>>>send now before midnight!

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I have an pool alignment gimmick idea inspired by the movie Tin Cup...

It comes in two pieces. The first is a ruler that slides on to your cue in a perpendicular fashion. The second is a ball cap (hat) that has a plumb bob handing from the center of the brim. The combo allows you to determine if you're centered over the cue, and/or indicates the amount of offset you're applying for eye dominance.

Heck you could even put outriggers on the ruler so you can train out wrist twist.

What do ya think...? Should I get a patent..?

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It reminds me of Joe Tuckers 3rd eye training tool. It possibly could help train players to hit the center of the cue ball. 35 seems a bit high :) wonder if it includes shipping and handling?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I dont see much training value in it at first glance, but for one handed stretch shots it would be great.