Hawley's - Dallas, Tx $50 9-Ball Open Sept 13 - Ring Games & Action on 12th

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
The 5 man rule is running. If you bring 5 players who have not attended this tournament in the past you will receive a free entry. That shouldn't be hard since the tournament just started last month and there were only 23 players.

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Positive Outlook

Bert Kinister will be donating items to the event for a raffle. Zach is going to talk to him about throwing in a one hour lesson as part of the raffle as well. Come on out this month. If one of the big boys win it this month a change will be made to the format to give everyone an equal opportunity to win even though Zach thinks it's already at that point.

Last month 3 players had to give up the weight and 2 of them finished in the money. One on the winners side and one from the losers side. These players can and will be beaten if you don't think so then buy them in the calcutta.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

From the calls and responses we're getting there should be at least 40 players this month!

Thanks

Cynthia Muniz Castillo :-*

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Today is a great day! Guys don't forget I'm a teacher and starting Monday I can't answer my phone during the day so call Zach if you have questions.

940-595-6091

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Lol

Ray are you desperate for attention after yesterday.(To bad I missed it. I'm helping my brother move back to school this weekend.) I made this account so I could get into pool and post Zach's tournament. I've already asked you once nicely to stay out of these threads please respect that and move on.:smile:

Stephen maybe you should join my first graders this year and you can teach them how to spell "some" correctly. Zach will play you some One Pocket, or Ron called Zach and said he would give you the 8 ball in either one of those games.:thumbup:

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Clearly

cmuniz83 said:
Ray are you desperate for attention after driving to dallas and going two and out yesterday.(To bad I missed it. I'm helping my brother move back to school this weekend.) I made this account so I could get into pool and post Zach's tournament. I've already asked you once nicely to stay out of these threads please respect that and move on.:smile:

Stephen maybe you should join my first graders this year and you can teach them how to spell "some" correctly. Zach will play you some One Pocket, or Ron called Zach and said he would give you the 8 ball in either one of those games.:thumbup:

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

This is clearly Zach. Cynthia would have to be VERY nice to endure Zach's antics for 2 yrs! Personal attacks on Stephen? Nice!

Banned man posting. Hilarious. I'm desperate for attention?lmao.

Ray

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
No I just have a sense of humor, and had to listen to him putting up with you for last year. I'm not Zach for the last time and Zach is paying Stephens entry at Hawley's so anything said towards him is in a joking manor and he knows it.

As far as you go nobody cares. I'll start going to tournaments with Zach and when you meet me you can apologize. I even put my number on here so people could call me to know it was me because I knew you would try this.

Last edited:

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Oh and besides that Zach will be back on here the 28th and he can't wait because I'm going to keep posting his tournaments. Mike is changing his name on here and nobody will know who he is! Especially You!

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
New Name

cmuniz83 said:
Oh and besides that Zach will be back on here the 28th and he can't wait because I'm going to keep posting his tournaments. Mike is changing his name on here and nobody will know who he is! Especially You!

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

What your new name gonna be? Ack emray, achem zay? Lmao.

It's your writing that makes you tranparent! Plus you post in public as Cmuniz83. Genius.

Ray

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Yeah Zach did say something about helping out Doc on Saturday with a flyer for his tournament. He said that Juan P. and Amanda L. were making post about the tournament and they didn't realize that I was still signed in to our home laptop. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get on here and say that it was them that posted. Just in case you missed the headline Ray Zach is my boyfriend and we live together!

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cmuniz83 said:
No I just have a since of humor, and had to listen to him putting up with you for last year. I'm not Zach for the last time and Zach is paying Stephens entry at Hawley's so anything said towards him is in a joking manor and he knows it.

As far as you go nobody cares. I'll start going to tournaments with Zach and when you meet me you can apologize. I even put my number on here so people could call me to know it was me because I knew you would try this.

Glad you're not teaching my kids :D

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds More Like A Soap Opera

cmuniz83 said:
Yeah Zach did say something about helping out Doc on Saturday with a flyer for his tournament. He said that Juan P. and Amanda L. were making post about the tournament and they didn't realize that I was still signed in to our home laptop. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get on here and say that it was them that posted. Just in case you missed the headline Ray Zach is my boyfriend and we live together!

Thanks,

Cynthia Muniz Castillo

Maybe they can start a new forum area "As Zachs' World Turns" :p

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Unless they don't speak English you don't have anything to worry about. Sorry for the mistake. Oh and thanks for bumping Zach's tournament with it being new and all it does need the attention.

Thanks,

Ms. Muniz

Last edited:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
cmuniz83 said:
Unless they don't speak English you don't have anything to worry about. Sorry for the mistake. Oh and thanks for bumping Zach's tournament with it being new and all it does need the attention.

Thanks,

Ms. Muniz

In another post in another thread you said school started in 21 minutes. Now it's an hour and 20 minutes later and you are still posting. That's great teachers get to have computers at their desks while they teach!