Becue primeM 12.0 questions?

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one of these shafts and here are my 2 questions.
The shaft is 30" but only weighs 3.3 onces.Thought this was very light even though its for a radial pin.
2)Is the Logo suppose to rub off?I got it second hand and the M is almost gone and the 12.0 is completely gone.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one of these shafts and here are my 2 questions.
The shaft is 30" but only weighs 3.3 onces.Thought this was very light even though its for a radial pin.
2)Is the Logo suppose to rub off?I got it second hand and the M is almost gone and the 12.0 is completely gone.

If I remember correctly their web-site says standard 29" shaft weighs 120 gramms so 3,3oz (94 gramms) for a 30" shaft seems odd to me. The major question is if you are satisfied with its performance though.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know yet, havent hit a ball with it. Thought i would ask about the weight cause it just seemed odd, but who knows. The rubbing off of the name i guess is normal if its not etched right into the carbon i was told.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know yet, havent hit a ball with it. Thought i would ask about the weight cause it just seemed odd, but who knows. The rubbing off of the name i guess is normal if its not etched right into the carbon i was told.

I don't have the black shaft, I have two of their white ones at 12mm (one I've used for months and months and the other has never hit a ball).

I will weigh them tomorrow at the pool hall if I can remember.

On my used shaft, the logo has long since gone. I have cleaned the shaft many times and also used wax on it. The logo is "painted" on the white shafts.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have the black shaft, I have two of their white ones at 12mm (one I've used for months and months and the other has never hit a ball).

I will weigh them tomorrow at the pool hall if I can remember.

On my used shaft, the logo has long since gone. I have cleaned the shaft many times and also used wax on it. The logo is "painted" on the white shafts.
Ok thanks, i guess its painted on the black ones as well. These shafts seem interesting with there construction, i will soon find out how they play.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok thanks, i guess its painted on the black ones as well. These shafts seem interesting with there construction, i will soon find out how they play.

I think you will notice the consistency and the "feel" that there is more "transfer of power" immediately.

The "pool scientists" may say it isn't so, but that is what you will "feel".

zencues.com

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a new Prime M 12.0 mm 5/16-14 piloted and it weighs 4.2 oz.

Looks like the logo might be able to wear off at some point but
it would take a good effort to so... I don't see how in typical play it would happen.

And, with the right tip the Prime M 12.0 mm (G2 medium / Runde butt) hits flipping great!