i Got interview for AZbilliard buzz mag

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
hello been awhile since i been on here an made a post. just thought i would say hello see what yall up too.

an let everyone know i got interviewed by melinda bailey for the AZbilliard buzz magazine issue i was so excited an honored when she asked me if she could interview me. it was for a great story of inspiration for others.. Thanks Again melinda you the best :))

anyways hope yall enjoy thanks an Godbless

here is the link go check it out thanks :)

http://www.azbilliards.com/buzz/9/ on page 16-17

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello been awhile since i been on here an made a post. just thought i would say hello see what yall up too.

an let everyone know i got interviewed by melinda bailey for the AZbilliard buzz magazine issue i was so excited an honored when she asked me if she could interview me. it was for a great story of inspiration for others.. Thanks Again melinda you the best :))

anyways hope yall enjoy thanks an Godbless

here is the link go check it out thanks :)

http://www.azbilliards.com/buzz/9/ on page 16-17

I thought it was the best article in the entire magazine. I loved it, Robley! :smile:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Great article!!! Im sure you are an inspiration for a lot of people, great job and good luck!!!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Just a punching bag...........

They all beat up on ole JoeyA.:hug:

JoeyA

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations on your pool accomplishments and especially on not letting your disabilities dictate your life! Your a winner for overcoming so much!! Plus you got to hang out with Melinda... Not too shabby Robley!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It's an honor to have shared the table with a legend! You made that kids day!:thumbup:

Robley played great.

Everyone plays great against JoeyA. I bring out the best in everyone. If you don't play great against me, you're just dogging it.

JoeyA

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Great article!!! Im sure you are an inspiration for a lot of people, great job and good luck!!!

Thanks Glad you liked it.

yea i hope this helps inspires alot of people with some kinda condition tobe motivated to get up an not feel sorry for them selfs an have a goal an Achieve it. know matter your condition you can be anything you wanna be or do anything in life you just have to get up an work hard for it. i know i did an it paid off..

Thanks for reading GodBless

AZhorse

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Congratulations on your pool accomplishments and especially on not letting your disabilities dictate your life! Your a winner for overcoming so much!! Plus you got to hang out with Melinda... Not too shabby Robley!

thank you.. i choose to not sit around an let my condition hold me back i had a goal an i surpassed it. also Bigtruck AKA Ray hansen has alot to do with me getting out to alot of tournaments without him i wouldnt be to alot of the pro events i was at he has helped me alot an i thank him God has blessed me with alot of friends in the pool world

an yea its so awsome i got to meet melinda bailey a few times she is super kool helps alot of people an plays top notch pool she is 1 of the reasons pool is still here today an many years to come we are so blessed ;)