Garten Bierbower - 2017 ebony, birdseye, red veneers

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Garten Bierbower 2017. Butt cap is elforyn (off white/cream color with grain). Ebony butt with 4 sets of the 3 diamond design around it. Four ebony points with red/black/red/black veneers into birdseye maple forearm. Rings each have 8 squares alternating with ebony and silver trim rings. Joint collars have silver trim rings.

NFS - no trades

Builder / year : Garten Bierbower / 2017
Butt : 29" 15.7oz
Shaft : 29" 3.8oz 13mm pro-style taper
Ferrules : 1" Juma
Pin : 5/16-14 stainless piloted
Joint : 1" stainless .830" diameter
Woods : Ebony, Birdseye Maple

Garten is retired and making cues exclusively now. These have a crisp/solid hit to them and anyone that is familiar with them will tell you these play fantastic. Garten prides himself in the feel and hit of his cues which many compare to some of the greats we all know. Only the best quality woods and materials are used.

Why am I selling? I consider Garten a friend and am helping get some of his builds 'out there'. I will be listing a few now and probably more in the future. I also have a few that will not be leaving my possession :) Great price for a fantastic players cue - prices will no doubt be going up in the future. More and more people are taking notice and putting orders in every week.

ADDED : I've had some questions about there being a single shaft. Reason being is most people have a length, diameter, and tip preference. Additional shafts are not a problem so PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 1,717
  • IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,710
  • IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,705
  • IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,705
  • IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,698
Last edited:

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Other one sold. Have this still available. Fantastic player as is all his cues. PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Now NFS which is a steal for a cue that feels and plays this well - not to mention looks pretty good too!

I just added another one to my personal collection (not for sale cues) within the last week - they really do feel and play that great.

Last edited:

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice cue at a good price.

Thanks for the kind words Jay! The way these play and feel is fantastic. I'd be very surprised if you could find a player comparable at this price. I don't think enough people know the name yet and are unwilling to try. His construction is very similar to cues we see going for mid-4 and 5 figure range and has that same unique feel to it.

Trying to do my part to help get his name out there. I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't thoroughly impressed.

abovethebelow

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Garten Bierbower 2017. Butt cap is elforyn (off white/cream color with grain). Ebony butt with 4 sets of the 3 diamond design around it. Four ebony points with red/black/red/black veneers into birdseye maple forearm. Rings each have 8 squares alternating with ebony and silver trim rings. Joint collars have silver trim rings.

NFS - no trades

Builder / year : Garten Bierbower / 2017
Butt : 29" 15.7oz
Shaft : 29" 3.8oz 13mm pro-style taper
Ferrules : 1" Juma
Pin : 5/16-14 stainless piloted
Joint : 1" stainless .830" diameter
Woods : Ebony, Birdseye Maple

Garten is retired and making cues exclusively now. These have a crisp/solid hit to them and anyone that is familiar with them will tell you these play fantastic. Garten prides himself in the feel and hit of his cues which many compare to some of the greats we all know. Only the best quality woods and materials are used.

Why am I selling? I consider Garten a friend and am helping get some of his builds 'out there'. I will be listing a few now and probably more in the future. I also have a few that will not be leaving my possession :) Great price for a fantastic players cue - prices will no doubt be going up in the future. More and more people are taking notice and putting orders in every week.

ADDED : I've had some questions about there being a single shaft. Reason being is most people have a length, diameter, and tip preference. Additional shafts are not a problem so PM me with any questions.
This is Doug responding to another of your posts. This looks like the available cue from the site bierbowercues.com. I'm wondering if you are still offering this price on the cue? Id be interested in this one or a custom build. Let me know.

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is Doug responding to another of your posts. This looks like the available cue from the site bierbowercues.com. I'm wondering if you are still offering this price on the cue? Id be interested in this one or a custom build. Let me know.

Sorry Doug. This was almost two years ago!