FS:Pete Omen Ebony w/2 shafts

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
SOLD $25.00 will go to BUGS RUCKER FUND

CUE IS SOLD

Pete Omen Ebony Custom Cue 2 shafts everything rolls straight weight is 19 ¾ oz. Both shafts are 12.80mm one with a Moori Med the other with a Triangle both tips new.

Looking for XXXXX Trades welcome. We will donate $25.00 to the Bugs Rucker fund from the sale of this cue Donation sent Thanks

Last edited:

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
Methodman201 said:
Where did you get the cue from? My friend Erin had a cue that looked extremely similar.
picked it up in a trade really like the look just not for me as a player. May have been him.

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a really nice looking cue in person. I know it's way out of my price range, but I would have liked to touch it or even hit a ball or two with it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

cyrustong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I had experience to sell around 20 cues of ebony OMEN, they always play stiff and power.
It should be sold very soon.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
NoStrokeAtAll said:
This is a really nice looking cue in person. I know it's way out of my price range, but I would have liked to touch it or even hit a ball or two with it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
This one is way out of your price range. That is way you could not test drive it. Stick with the KC cues they are made for players like you. :D You can also jump up to that nice Schon the one you like the balance on.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
cyrustong said:
I had experience to sell around 20 cues of ebony OMEN, they always play stiff and power.
It should be sold very soon.
It does play stiff and has some power. I have received only trade offers so far. Thanks

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got to touch the Schon and hit a few balls with it. Then you told me it was your very own private player. I know I could never do justice to the master's cue. I think the price on this Omen is less than what you wanted for the "Holy Grail" of sticks. I bow to the master's opinion of my worthlessness and beg forgivness, that I would even think of touching one of the blessed cues. :eek: :D

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
NoStrokeAtAll said:
I actually got to touch the Schon and hit a few balls with it. Then you told me it was your very own private player. I know I could never do justice to the master's cue. I think the price on this Omen is less than what you wanted for the "Holy Grail" of sticks. I bow to the master's opinion of my worthlessness and beg forgivness, that I would even think of touching one of the blessed cues. :eek: :D
pass that stuff around:D

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Off the subject just a bit, but how are those Sunday tourneys comming?

I almost came out yesterday, but I got up way too late.

Maybe next month.

Who knows, if it is still around I might take the pot and buy the Omen. LOL
Matt can't play though.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
PROG8R said:
Off the subject just a bit, but how are those Sunday tourneys comming?

I almost came out yesterday, but I got up way too late.

Maybe next month.

Who knows, if it is still around I might take the pot and buy the Omen. LOL
Matt can't play though.
Matt, can play in the open 2nd Sunday of the month not the amateur. The amateur tournament is the 1st Sunday of the month. We have them listed on the website. WALDO'S Not to many coming out for the open Tom Kennedy was here and we will be having one of his tournaments here at the end of August. We are Stop # 6 here is a link to the SE OPEN Website The amateur tounaments is building. I'm playing in the next one and plan on winning it:D :D.