Sugartree Cue Forsale - needs to be played with!

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sugartree

Great looking cue Ryan! Good luck with the sale. You always seem to have some great cues, especially that ivory Abear of yours!!

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Eric makes some amazing cues- If I had the cash, I'd pick them up in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale- shouldn't take too long. :)

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As a current teammate of Eric's and owner of one of his cues I would say someone will regret not making this purchase or missing this opportunity. Eric is really passionate about his work and the quality/combination of materials works. Good luck on the sale........

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.5%
67   1   0
Same here, I should've turned on my pc before going to work today.
Oh well......

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone is actually going to hit balls with this? It looks like a piece of fine furniture. I'd need to take it out and polish it everyday ad ver get close to a table.

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Now that cue looks amazing!!! I've heard about quite many cuemakers - as I'm fond of cues and cuemakers and I've been searching to find as many as I can but these Sugartree cues are new for me - however, I'm glad that finally I've found them as this cue looks amazing - astonishing wood and ringwork, great-looking joints... And even the price is reasonable!

I don't know how you feel but this cue reminds me to the Schon CX65 - which also looks great.