Beware of Troy Barnes/old tyme billiards

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
his contact info is troy barnes old tyme Billiards in adrain ,Michigan his home adress is 39089 montana dr. rommulus,Mich 48174 . He stiffed us for 8 low end cues for aprox 2000.00 . we were trying to help the guy get started in his pool hall. well he sold the cues and took the money! we took him to court and payed numerous times to have him served and he would never show! so after the 4th day at court the judge put a warrent on him!! yea!! but then the court house called and said i need a birthdate or drivers lic# for them to issue.. oh well he won! scum.. /*- but iam offering 200.00 for any one that can provide me with either ! I need a month day and year. if somone can worm there way close enough and then give me 3 days to pay so i can confirm it!! It seem that there is alot more threads like this all the time or if somone can get the money I will split it 60-40 40 to me! or iwill give them a awesome cue!

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
FInd you a friend in the police or state patrol and with the right home address it will be easy to get a drivers licence no. good luck from Leonard

or ride by his house and get a car tag no. and call sherriff's office and say the car was left in your lot and you need info on owner

Last edited:

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
justabrake said:
Hi-Bill, did you find this guy here or at the expo? just curious

Steven
He was referred to me by a local pool hall owner. and said the guy is just starting out and is running tight on funds but would like to sell cues there. so i gave him dealer pricing on credit. and if he sold one .he would pay me and keep the rest and then we would put another in its place. but i didnt see a penny. and he stiffed the guy that referred him tom me for all the felt for his tables!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Bill, here is some info from www.zabasearch.com
Mar 1962 is the month/year...don't know date.
Joe

TROY BARNES Born Mar 1962
39089 MONTANA DR
ROMULUS, MI 48174 (734) 467-5979

www.ZabaSearch.com/Google - Background Check
Map It More Information on TROY BARNES
Recorded: Unknown TROY BARNES business listings Check Yellow Pages

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Bamacues said:
Bill, here is some info from www.zabasearch.com
Mar 1962 is the month/year...don't know date.
Joe

TROY BARNES Born Mar 1962
39089 MONTANA DR
ROMULUS, MI 48174 (734) 467-5979

www.ZabaSearch.com/Google - Background Check
Map It More Information on TROY BARNES
Recorded: Unknown TROY BARNES business listings Check Yellow Pages
thanks Ive been pmd this this site is awesome!but i need a day!! you guys are great

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
How you doing with all the smoke

hawk4863 said:
joe you beat me to it .i just did the same search .good job joe . jeff

Hey Jeff did the fires down in Florida and Georgia smoke you up any, I was wandering after I got the ferrules and remembered talking about Tifton.--Leonard

some smoke from there made it all the way to Charlotte

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
they said they would put a warrent on him and if he gets pulled over or somthing they take him in and his bond is the money owed to me. it might take years but they will get him! i just want the warrent enforced! he dodged me servers everytime so they had to go thru hoops !! it has been almost 2 years total.

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
hawk4863 said:
make you wonder who's the the laws are for ,good are bad people lol. good luck jeff
yes you are right if it was in the old day when I was a hood, me and my buddies would do a tanya harding on him

vicdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man thats great that he is actually going to actually have a warrant out for his arrest. Please let us know when he gets thrown in the pokey. Maybe it will serve as a warning to others here who try to run scams also. I get a kick out of thinking how upset and shocked he is going to be when they throw the cuffs on him and tell him why.

Vic

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bad Guy

Bill,

Call me on my cell ASAP !

I called and left you a voice mail !

Tommyd1

Call the 806 # :D

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I know anyone that would do this or anything, but if the car he drives had a violation to get him stopped. Maybe something like a tail light broken or a tag light out, money would come yur way a bit quicker.

vicdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NoStrokeAtAll said:
Not that I know anyone that would do this or anything, but if the car he drives had a violation to get him stopped. Maybe something like a tail light broken or a tag light out, money would come yur way a bit quicker.

No need to even do that. Once the warrant is out, just use the phone and call a cop and tell them where he is. Will be arrested right there.