Maybe this doesnt belong here

Inf2DV

Catch The Action!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Which all of them have huge clout here and if they wanna post they can. How about stop making a big deal out of nothing. More worries in the world then bunch of ReRe's complaining over something stupid

MikeMania

MikeMania
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You've already made the point that there are much more pressing issues goin on in the world today. Which was not contested. "ReRe's" tend to regurgitate the same statements over and over like it's making a different impact. If this were a social forum or blog on ObamaCare I'd have an opinion there. Since it's a billiard based forum I think my opinion not only as a paid member but as taxpayer, non "rere", educated individual, and someone that allows others to have their views and opinions without ridicule or derogatory name calling being made, makes my question/statement valid for this exact platform. If it's annoying to you or it bothers you that much why do you continue to play your "rere" card?

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
:/

Yea.... I get what you are explaining here.

Just a further note and maybe a different spin:

I simply use my mouse and click on the next page, LOL... Of course by the 4th click of the mouse I am completely spent... I get energized with a sandwich and a drink, then keep moving!!

Really, how about just use the mouse and glide around a bit.. :)

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
It's like complaining about what's on the tv or radio, change the channel. Maybe the batteries are dead. Lol.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Here's the pitfall, as an example, you could be a Gold Member whom financially supports the AZ Forum
and let's say you sell a lot of higher end pool cues. You can define what the term higher end cues means
to you. For me, it's usually connected with custom made cues, as well as design and price. But's let's just
set the bar height at over $1200 or $1500, even say $2000.....or if you prefer, lower that amount.

If you're selling 5-6-7 cues or perhaps more, and these cues are several thousand dollars and much higher,
do you really expect that person to consolidate these cues into a single thread. There's lots of photos and
descriptions that are needed and when you're selling a $2k, 3k or $5k pool cue, rest assured each & every
one of those cues should go into its own individual sale thread.

So what should one do.......and then where do you draw the line? This is a tar baby issue and rest assured,
when a seller doesn't have to pay for the privilege of listing multiple items for sale, it's going to happen a lot
more often. And just griping about it or condemning some Azer doesn't diminish or resolve the problem at all.
Some cue dealers handle it the best way employing multiple links in a thread for several cues or their website.

Last edited:

MikeMania

MikeMania
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's a refreshing perspective. I can appreciate that.I'm serious too. I'm not in the business of trying to offend anyone, i was just curious on other members opinions. I'll take future opinions and questions to the discussion forum as I should have with this one. Good talk fellas, I feel like we made real progress here tonight!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
It shows a lack of foresight

If the poster had one thread with half of his Cues and another a page later with the other half his 2 threads would have a longer exposure than him bumping his own stuff right off the front page.
Isn't that counter productive? And a lot more fair to this board.
Nick :)

takeitdown

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mandatory price drops!

While we are at it how about mandatory price drops? Maybe 5% a week. Either that or list at your lowest acceptable price for a month and jus take it down.

85% of the cues here are not gonna sell at the current price. Sure you can get beat down with haggling, but that is just nonsense. Most everything is 30% off what is was worth just 2 years ago, accept it and move on.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What different does price make? If someone has a JMW sneaky pete cue and they want $1500, so what.
It's not going to sell and every 48 hrs they can bump it because it's not going to sell.
However, no one should ever be compelled to mandatorily lower their price.

It sounds like there might have been some cues takeitdown would have liked to get but seller cue prices were too high.
That's just a guess on my part. Anyway, lots of cues sell at or near asking price when the cue-maker is elite and of course,
the seller isn't greedy and has also realistically priced the cue.

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is very simple for me. I would not buy anything from a person who posts that many separate threads in a row, I hope most others feel the same way. You can PM me with the culprit if you would like so I do not mistakenly buy from them.

takeitdown

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What different does price make? If someone has a JMW sneaky pete cue and they want $1500, so what.
It's not going to sell and every 48 hrs they can bump it because it's not going to sell.
However, no one should ever be compelled to mandatorily lower their price.

It sounds like there might have been some cues takeitdown would have liked to get but seller cue prices were too high.
That's just a guess on my part. Anyway, lots of cues sell at or near asking price when the cue-maker is elite and of course,
the seller isn't greedy and has also realistically priced the cue.

No, I price drop until an item is sold...and they sell or go back on the shelf.
Nothing is selling here anymore..that is obvious

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it common place for people to post enough threads in 20 minutes to take up almost the entire first page. Couldn't you consolidate photos and info into one thread. Maybe I'm out of line but that just seems ignorant and greedy. Always the usual suspects too. Does this not irritate anyone else? I know plenty of guys that do very well with their sales while still using as little page space as possible and just simply bumping their threads within the allowed time. Have some class and respect for others. That's all

Mike Fallon
Doesn't bother me in the least. I put spammers on ignore.