Bergman - Roland Garcia June 22-23 Race to 40

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My stream was down for about 20 minutes starting at around 9:45 local time last night. A replay of Day 2 started at about midnight, so I stayed up to see the replay of the games I had missed. Later, when I tuned in to see those games, the replay was no longer available.

I do know that Garcia won 5 games in a row during my down time. I know that the first win was not by B&R, because Bergman broke (Game 62). It is possible, but unlikely, that the other 4 wins (Games 63-66) were all by B&R, which would have been a 4-pack.

Other than that possibility of a 4-pack, the high was a 3-pack for Bergman on Day 1 (Games 16-18) and a 3-pack for Garcia on Day 2 (Games 31-33).

Bergman had a total of 17 B&Rs on 49 breaks, for 35%.

Garcia had a total of 10 B&Rs on the 34 breaks I know about (29%) plus the possibility of up to 4 more on the games when my stream was down.

You are the greatest. Thanks AtLarge.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take

My stream was down for about 20 minutes starting at around 9:45 local time last night. A replay of Day 2 started at about midnight, so I stayed up to see the replay of the games I had missed. Later, when I tuned in to see those games, the replay was no longer available.

I do know that Garcia won 5 games in a row during my down time. I know that the first win was not by B&R, because Bergman broke (Game 62). It is possible, but unlikely, that the other 4 wins (Games 63-66) were all by B&R, which would have been a 4-pack.

Other than that possibility of a 4-pack, the high was a 3-pack for Bergman on Day 1 (Games 16-18) and a 3-pack for Garcia on Day 2 (Games 31-33).

Bergman had a total of 17 B&Rs on 49 breaks, for 35%.

Garcia had a total of 10 B&Rs on the 34 breaks I know about (29%) plus the possibility of up to 4 more on the games when my stream was down.

Id love to pay you back for the stream.. thanks for watching and doing what you do.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Id love to pay you back for the stream.. thanks for watching and doing what you do.

Thanks, Brendan, but I certainly don't want a refund. Thank you for undertaking an event like this, and I wish you well with your new location and future challenge events or small tournaments.