For sale: Brand new G4016 13-1/2" x 40" Gear Head Lathe w/ Stand

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
*** PRICE REDUCED TO $2500 ***

I bought this lathe about 3 weeks ago from Grizzly. I took it off the crate and onto the stand, but never did anything else with it. I had visions of becoming a cue maker, but I never got as far as getting power to the lathe :) Anyway, this thing is literally brand new. It still has the shipping grease on the lathe. I don't even have the thing completely assembled yet. I can't ship this thing as it weighs about 1300 lbs. so pickup is required. I have access a cherry picker to move the lathe (that's how I got it off the crate), but you'll need to bring a trailer and some 2 X 4's to sit the lathe on for travel. I would bring a tarp or a box trailer. This thing retailed for $2995 and with tax I paid sligthly over $3200. If you want to save $500 on this lathe, I will sell it for $2500. This should be more than enough to pay for gas to come get this lathe. I'm located in Branson, MO which is about 30 miles south of Springfield, MO. It is 180 miles north of Little Rock, AR. And it is 220 miles south west of St. Loius, MO. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at pcpros@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN0098-resized.JPG
    DSCN0098-resized.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 635
  • DSCN0096-resized.JPG
    DSCN0096-resized.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 603
  • DSCN0097-resized.JPG
    DSCN0097-resized.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Weekend bump. Still is brand new. Hasn't even had power to it yet. I might get it wired this week if no one is interested.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Bad timing!!!

Man, I'm interested but you came along about a year too early. :(