For Sale Diamond 9' Professional 1 Piece Slate!

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No longer for sale

Well, it's official. I have accepted a new position about 6 hours away and I am not going to be able to take my table. Every house I've looked at is about 1 foot too short to fit my Diamond. Anyway, I suppose there have been 40-50 games played on it since I posted my table for sale in March. If you want it, I need it moved NO LATER THAN June 19th, 2009. Movers are coming to my house that week to pack/move my stuff - minus the table. If no one wants it, I will pay to put it in dry storage until I can purchase a home with the needed space requirements for my table. Anyway, give me a call or PM me here. My phone # is 417-217-1710, email is pcpros@gmail.com, or PM me.

Thanks,
Moonraker

Last edited:

gregoryg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only...

If only the construction projects on my house were done. This sounds like the type of table that I talked about with Mr. Sullivan at Valley Forge a few years ago. Sadly my house needs to get completed before I can even think about spending money on one of these. You have a great table, at a great price. Hope it sells quick!

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Diamond

Thanks guys for the PM's. I've sent your friend a PM Waldo's. I'll see if he's interested. Whoever gets this table is getting a great deal.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
btt

Back to the top. I got a couple interested people, but nothing serious yet. Anyone in the market for a like-new Diamond 9 footer 1 piece?

wood600rr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the PM. I'm gonna have to check on shipping/delivery. Give me a few days to do my homework.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Times are tough, what can I say. I ordered this table from Aaron at Diamond on 4-8-2008. I received my table from Diamond and the owners son set this up for me in mid September 2008. This is a 9 foot diamond professional with pro-cut pockets, Simonis 860 cloth, rack, and the TV set of balls. It has black leather pockets and I upgraded the rails to the Diamondwood rails. The color of the table is cherry and the diamondwood rails is rosewood. One of the more unique things about this table is it is one of very few diamonds with 1 piece slate. It is 1 inch thick.

I have attached the original invoice for this table. I paid $6775 for it. The invoice shows $6475, but that was before I upgraded it to 1 piece slate. This table will not leave my house for anything less than $3300. If you are interested, you can text me at 417-217-1710 or give me a call. I frequent here but if you want to get me quick, my phone number is the best way.

I will post pictures when my wife gets home with the digi cam.

This table is sitting in Branson, Missouri in the lower level. You can back all the way to the basement for delivery. It will take 5-6 guys to load the slate as it is one piece.

Pictures added: http://img160.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn0985.jpg

Naaaa...it only takes one King Cobra to move that table, slate and all...no problem;)

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Real Bartrum posted earlier that he was looking for a Diamond 9ft., you might contact or PM him.

Good luck!

jswworung

OrangeForks Productions
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like a beautifull tabel and great deal. I wonder what it will cost to ship this to the Netherlands, Europe :scratchhead:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reading the thread indicates:
I have attached the original invoice for this table. I paid $6775 for it. The invoice shows $6475, but that was before I upgraded it to 1 piece slate. This table will not leave my house for anything less than $3300. If you are interested, you can text me at 417-217-1710 or give me a call. I frequent here but if you want to get me quick, my phone number is the best way.

I will post pictures when my wife gets home with the digi cam.

This table is sitting in Branson, Missouri in the lower level. You can back all the way to the basement for delivery. It will take 5-6 guys to load the slate as it is one piece.
:deadhorse::slap::poke:

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To the top

Well, it's official. I have accepted a new position about 6 hours away and I am not going to be able to take my table. Every house I've looked at is about 1 foot too short to fit my Diamond. Anyway, I suppose there have been 40-50 games played on it since I posted my table for sale in March. If you want it, I need it moved NO LATER THAN June 19th, 2009. Movers are coming to my house that week to pack/move my stuff - minus the table. If no one wants it, I will pay to put it in dry storage until I can purchase a home with the needed space requirements for my table. Anyway, give me a call or PM me here. My phone # is 417-217-1710, email is pcpros@gmail.com, or PM me.

Thanks,
Moonraker

Table is still for sale. Last buyer had to back out due to funding. I have listed this on eBay as well if you'd rather bid. You'll probably get it cheaper here.