My new Diamond Table

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took the plunge and bought the table I've always wanted. This will come with pro cut pockets, 1 piece slate, and cocobolo. Oh and it's a Diamond. It will be ready in a few weeks. I'm sooo excited!

Hope you enjoy.

CocoboloTable005.jpg

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
I took the plunge and bought the table I've always wanted. This will come with pro cut pockets, 1 piece slate, and cocobolo. Oh and it's a Diamond. It will be ready in a few weeks. I'm sooo excited!

Hope you enjoy.

CocoboloTable005.jpg

Deleted repeat

Last edited:

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member

Hope you enjoy.

CocoboloTable005.jpg

Beautiful table. I suggest getting the package deal from diamond.
It includes the table light - chairs - rack - cues - and custom table
cover. Have fun!

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great table! I hope you enjoy it. :)

On a side note, I'll play you for money on the table in the background ... stipulation is I have to make all my balls in the bottom 2 corner pockets, you have to make all yours in the top 2 corner pockets. :)

wontonny

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which model is this? It doesn't show on their website. That cocobolo is beautiful along with those brass feet.

Muziq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Table...

I REALLY like that table. I hope to have one in the near future.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone in SoCal (or anywhere in the Southwest) is looking for a Diamond, I can get you the best deal on a new or used one. I'm rep'ing for them now. Just PM me or jayhelfert@yahoo.com. I'll go over pricing with you.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
That model right there is sick. I like the way that looks and it will play good. You mostly see pro am's so i hope it plays similar to that so when you hit the pool room you can beat up on folks.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That model right there is sick. I like the way that looks and it will play good. You mostly see pro am's so i hope it plays similar to that so when you hit the pool room you can beat up on folks.

No difference in the play what-so-ever:grin:

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Glen, you coming to set this up for me when it's ready?? I'd sure appreciate it :) I know you're still the best mechanic on Earth.

Thank you all for the kind comments. This table is something special for me. I would LOVE to get the entire package, but to be honest, I can't afford it all right now. I'll add it later after my pocket book heals from the blow it's taking to get this table.

No difference in the play what-so-ever:grin: