Speedy recovery for Kicken Chicken

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our fellow AZer and good friend Brian Carrol AKA Kicken Chicken is going in Tuesday for a valve replacement and I would like to wish him a successful operation and a speedy recovery. He is known to all for his quick wit and eloquent threads. Good Luck Brian.

Good news, Brian had the operation on Tuesday and it was a success. Thanks to all the well wishers from Brian. BTW he is looking for a little leverage now, like the seven ball, warning, don't be fooled.

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'm sure all will go well for you Brian. Good luck and a fast recovery. Johnnyt

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good Luck Brian. There are a handful of posters I'm sure to read and you are one of them.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers to you KC. Met briefly at MBC a couple years ago when you were in town and hitting with DR9Ball Rufus.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Mit a groissen roifeh gait a groissen malech.
( A great doctor is accompanied by a great Angel )

regards
pt....call me after

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our fellow AZer and good friend Brian Carrol AKA Kicken Chicken is going in Tuesday for a valve replacement and I would like to wish him a successful operation and a speedy recovery. He is known to all for his quick wit and eloquent threads. Good Luck Brian.

Hope they don't use a pig valve in chicken :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Brian.

Lou Figueroa

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
brian
prayers for a speedy recovery
the scruggs cue you sold me is still one of my favorites...:)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Tap Tap Tap for Brian