Looking for some 7' Diamond tables

travislj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are looking for 5-7 Diamond tables. If anyone knows of any rooms closing or any leads on some 7' Diamonds please let me know. Thanks

realkingcobra

Silver Member
We are looking for 5-7 Diamond tables. If anyone knows of any rooms closing or any leads on some 7' Diamonds please let me know. Thanks

Good luck with that. I know some on here will refer to some recent rooms closing, but not realize the tables were on contract, therefore headed back to Diamond.....who already has a waiting list for tables.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like you're only 6hrs from Diamond(jeffersonville, indiana). Shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Give them a call..

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Looks like you're only 6hrs from Diamond(jeffersonville, indiana). Shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Give them a call..

Why? Diamond has a major distributor in GA already. Looking for used means looking for cheap...LOL

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I get so many calls about used Diamonds and also the " elusuve " $3000 tourny table... The tourny tables do not get sold like that.... Its frustrating to say the least. I have a brand 7' new Pro Am and 7' Pro in stock and people think I am going to sell them for factory pricing.... No waiting and already picked them up, its retail.... Have a 9' Pro Am ready for pick up mid next month as well :)

Trent from Toledo (419)491-7476

p.s. Red Label Diamonds still command a very stiff price in comparison to a new Blue Label Diamond, it is not clear to me why anyone would want to buy a table that plays wrong and for almost as much as a new one...