wrist snap on draw stroke- ?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I've given you every chance to stop behaving as you did when you were banned. Your choice.
lol

Gee, thanks for the chances, Officer Matt.

And I've given you every opportunity to admit your errors like an adult... without the nonsense arguments and "trolling" complaints.

pj <- too soon, I guess
chgo

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're thankful that he's nasty?

Or thankful that he is one of the self-appointed Pool Guardians of the Universe, despite the fact that he and the other Guardians are usually nasty, and often, if not always, wrong?

Or are you thankful that he and his co-Guardians keep pushing people off AZ entirely, so that I'm often getting PMs, "Thanks for being kind, if controversial. Those people are horrible people!"

I give thanks, not for PJ's smarmy, rude, wicked, thoughtless insults, but that the Lord Jesus Christ died and rose to forgive his sin (and yours, Sean). Praise HIM! Be thankful for HIM!

Let's be thankful where it counts. Stop trolling, already.

maybe you're not hip
I was making a funny re: trump
anything trump doesn't like, it's "nasty"
even if it's true

anyway, to speak of forum politics
it must have been several months back-
that you attacked pat, and I came to his defense
not because he needed me to
but because through pat, bob, fran, and others
I've learned a lot
and I feel indebted to them
several months later
I guess I have no choice but to give you credit
not because I feel indebted to you
but because you've given me another opportunity
to appreciate those who've helped me

sean <<-- is thankful (for *them*)

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
lol

Gee, thanks for the chances, Officer Matt.

And I've given you every opportunity to admit your errors like an adult... without the nonsense arguments and "trolling" complaints.

pj <- too soon, I guess
chgo

You were banned for being rude. Is that "my error"? Did your ban(s) come from being "like an adult"?

Please put me on ignore and stop trolling me.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Act like the Christian you claim to be and discuss your mistakes honestly when they’re corrected. Pretending to be persecuted is a dodge to avoid adult responsibility for your own missteps.

pj
chgo

I didn't say you were persecuting me. I've never said anything like that on AZ. I did say I've been kind and very patient as a Christian with your rude behavior.

You are highly intelligent and stocked with a very high level of quality pool knowledge. Unfortunately, you see red when challenged and are not even slightly open to unorthodox ideas. Add to that your frequent sarcasm and rude behavior, and it makes it difficult to learn from you or to have a meaningful exchange with you.

I do love debate and learning. I sometimes present unorthodox ideas at AZ to hear opposing viewpoints, unfortunately, it's hard to get honest replies around these parts.

I don't mind reproof, but like anyone else, respond better to constructive criticism than open attacks. Which category do you fall under below?

Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. -- Proverbs 9:8

Are you a scoffer? A wise man? A just and fair person? Change, I urge you, before you damage someone you truly care for. I'm trying to imagine you behaving offline the way you do at AZ and can't see it.

Try engaging me constructively, for example, I've recently invited you to play test some of my teaching rubrics, rather than just scoffing and mocking sarcastically. We can BOTH learn from one another.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Semantic dodge.

Is dishonesty a common trait among "Born Again Christians"?

pj
chgo

True Christians are to love others, so I've typically returned your rude behavior with respect and every possible courtesy.

You clearly don't know many born agains, if you think we're dishonest as a group or individuals.

A Bible church is where you can find unconditional love and acceptance--you may need it indeed, because if you behave offline like you behave at AZ, you likely have few close friends or people who love and trust you. A boss would have already fired you, a partner would have left you.

Since I was a lot like you before I trusted Jesus for salvation--sarcastic, dismissive of others, a poor listener--I see hope for your redemption. Trust Jesus for eternal life! He died and rose to pay for our sin.

We need not only forgiveness of sin, but transformation. Only morally perfect people, people who will never ruin utopia, can enter Heaven. I've trusted Jesus for forgiveness now, transformation later, when I meet Him face to face.

God so loved you and I, PJ, that He gave us His unique Son, whoever trusts Him has eternal life, and will never perish.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Yes. I also think they speak in tongues?

While I don't wish to rush you, Sparkle--per your posts, it's clear that you've yet to master English as a first language, so I don't wish to burden you with new tongues--I must say that as an incredibly rude and vile person, you remind me . . . of the former me.

Trust Jesus for eternal life!

Jesus loves you, and I'm trying! Oh, it takes a lot of effort to love you. But I'm trying!

Blessings, brother Sparkle!

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't say you were persecuting me. I've never said anything like that on AZ. I did say I've been kind and very patient as a Christian with your rude behavior.

You are highly intelligent and stocked with a very high level of quality pool knowledge. Unfortunately, you see red when challenged and are not even slightly open to unorthodox ideas. Add to that your frequent sarcasm and rude behavior, and it makes it difficult to learn from you or to have a meaningful exchange with you.

I do love debate and learning. I sometimes present unorthodox ideas at AZ to hear opposing viewpoints, unfortunately, it's hard to get honest replies around these parts.

I don't mind reproof, but like anyone else, respond better to constructive criticism than open attacks. Which category do you fall under below?

Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. -- Proverbs 9:8

Are you a scoffer? A wise man? A just and fair person? Change, I urge you, before you damage someone you truly care for. I'm trying to imagine you behaving offline the way you do at AZ and can't see it.

Try engaging me constructively, for example, I've recently invited you to play test some of my teaching rubrics, rather than just scoffing and mocking sarcastically. We can BOTH learn from one another.

But Matt, you're deluded if you really think that you respond well to constructive criticism. This is why you keep getting into these verbal brawls with everyone. You don't respond well to constructive criticism. Not at all. When do you say, "Yes, I can see that you have a point there." ?? You don't. Is that because you're never wrong?

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
But Matt, you're deluded if you really think that you respond well to constructive criticism. This is why you keep getting into these verbal brawls with everyone. You don't respond well to constructive criticism. Not at all. When do you say, "Yes, I can see that you have a point there." ?? You don't. Is that because you're never wrong?

As soon as you offer constructive criticism, I'll receive it. Recently, you threatened legal action against me, because I told you to stop telling my student I'm a poor teacher!

I don't get into "verbal brawls with everyone". That is a lie. I do conflict frequently with you and a very few others, because you're stubborn and rude.

Behave like a fellow instructor, with respect, and I'll not need to defend myself from your lies.

Last edited:

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Everybody I've ever seen play the "holier than thou" card is exactly the opposite.

pj
chgo

Meaning I'm depraved, meaning you're holier than me, meaning you are playing the "holier than thou" card, meaning you are the opposite since you are one of the "everyone playing the holier than thou card". Put in simpler terms, you're the pot calling the kettle here.

I'm not holier than you nor have I claimed to be, I'm nicer than you. It seems you are literally unable to be a nice person, meaning you cannot help it, meaning you need Jesus to transform you, to give you self-control and the fruits of God's Spirit, including love, even for your enemies.

Last edited:

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As soon as you offer constructive criticism, I'll receive it. Recently, you threatened legal action against me, because I told you to stop telling my student I'm a poor teacher!

I don't get into "verbal brawls with everyone". That is a lie. I do conflict frequently with you and a very few others, because you're stubborn and rude.

Behave like a fellow instructor, with respect, and I'll not need to defend myself from your lies.

No, that tactic won't work either, Matt.

Nobody can force you to take the advice many people have given you here in good faith. You can just continue on as you are. It's up to you. But if you make a statement that is ridiculous and try to convince everyone that it's factual, be prepared to be called on to the carpet.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Fran, you're awesome.

This Matt guy just really has no clue.
You're a joy in person and I've enjoyed watching you play over the years.

Nobody can force you to take the advice many people have given you here in good faith. You can just continue on as you are. It's up to you. But if you make a statement that is ridiculous and try to convince everyone that it's factual, be prepared to be called on to the carpet.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member

Fran, you have no excuse for treating instructors and students here at AZ like garbage.

I don't mind debating, so feel free to challenge my pool teaching with facts, which you've again failed to do above.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Fran, you're awesome.

This Matt guy just really has no clue.
You're a joy in person and I've enjoyed watching you play over the years.

Playing pool beautifully isn't an excuse to be rude.

Fran may be a delight in person for lessons, but at AZ, she is a bully.

If you don't see that, read more of her posts.