LOCK & LOAD, Prayers Sent Your Way, Sir.

Highmiles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. It's difficult to find words of comfort, but hopefully, knowing that there are people here who care, will help you be strong in this difficult time.

holland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sorry to hear of this news. It's so very sad. If my children were taken from me, I do not think I could bare the loss in the rational manner you are showing. My thoughts are with you. I hope the perp is caught and given his just desserts one way or another.

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock -

Please know that you and your family are foremost in my thoughts and prayers, sir. May the Lord bless and keep you.

- Paul

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Lock N Load,

I am shocked and saddened to hear this terrible news. We will keep you and your loved ones in our thoughts and prayers.

Will and Rhoda Prout

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As always I don't know what to say at a time like this. Please, accept my condolences for your loss...

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
So, so very sorry to hear this news, Lock. I will be earnestly praying for you and your family.

Roger

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
speech less

Lock N load,
I am not sure what to say except feel free to pm me.........................................
MMike

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are saddened to hear your terrible news. You and your loved ones will be in our thoughts. I don't think there are enough words to take away your pain right now.

Hugs
Clay and Barb

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock-I don't know what to say. I wish I had the words to bring comfort to your and yours.

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Wishing you strength. I hope you have other family close to help deal with this.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Im so sorry lock!!! I the bastard gets his 10fold!!!! I will be in Nola tomorow and will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!! Stay strong brother!

scratchs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Truely sorry to hear of your loss..I have four daughter an
couldn't imagine loosing one..they all but one live a few hundred
mile down the road which I thought was hard..I hope you
have family an friends close to help you through these hard times.
You an your Family will be in my prayers tonight.