Hybrid Dennis Swift

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I sold this case a while back to Member IamMark who was happy when he got it. The case was a Dennis Swift 2 x 4, made with a few unique features I asked Dennis too do.

1. He put a Protection Band on the bottom of the Case

2. He put a Jay Flowers Tribute Type Lid on the Case

3. He made the Case accommodate a 32" Shaft or Butt Section

4. He put in a Jump Handle Pouch with Zipper.

I felt the cost of the upgrades was minimal, the Case was well made and the TUBE were White PVC Water Pope Tube so the Protection was GREAT.

The Case weight in at 6# 13.8 Oz. EMPTY, and the pockets were more than adequate for the stuff I carry, as I still had room left over when the Case was FULL!.

Sometime i scratch my head as to why I sold the case, but i have done the same thing with other cases I sold. Think dennis Swift is often forgotten when case are talked about.

I am also posting a PHOTO (last Photo) of a Friends Swift 3 x 6 where Dennis made a Pocket on one side of the Case to old the guy Hager Extension.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,617
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,800
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,839
  • JasonsExtension.jpg
    JasonsExtension.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,558
Last edited by a moderator:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
dennis makes a really nice case...i have owned a 2x4 and i really liked it...but a friend of mine liked it better...so it had to go....anyway really nice cases....mickey

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I sold this case a while back to Member IamMark who was happy when he got it. The case was a Dennis Swift 2 x 4, made with a few unique features I asked Dennis too do.

1. He put a Protection Band on the bottom of the Case

2. He put a Jay Flowers Tribute Type Lid on the Case

3. He made the Case accommodate a 32" Shaft or Butt Section

4. He put in a Jump Handle Pouch with Zipper.

CC,

I believe this is the nicest Swift case I have ever seen! Thanks for the pictures!

Will Prout

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the two Swift cases that I've owned. Still have the personalized one.

Scott