Live stream From SBE

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
I got a bad connection where I am, can't load the page, killing me!!!!:(

Anyone tell me whats happening and who is playing?

Kev

Last edited:

Demondrew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schmitt forfeited to Williams final score was 82 - 35 or somewhere near that.

Andy

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Schmitt forfeited to Williams final score was 82 - 35 or somewhere near that.

Andy

Wrong, the score was 98 to 32 when when John missed, with more than enough balls wide open John just shook Charlie's hand. I know because I was keeping score 5 feet from the table.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrong, the score was 98 to 32 when when John missed, with more than enough balls wide open John just shook Charlie's hand. I know because I was keeping score 5 feet from the table.

As tournament director and also sitting with Bill most of the time five feet from the table and doing the live stream I can also verify this.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Kudos to all involved

I knew Charlie was in the 90s when he went for that bank. I thought that would be John's last chance but he didn't have much of a shot and the table did not look that inviting.

Congrats to all the contestants and especially to the promoters for an event that will help put straight pool back on the map.

Demondrew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My bad. I went by the last score posted in the stream. I thought he was in the 90's. I am properly corrected.

Again, thanks to all for a great job!

Andy