Cues, Cases, Tippers, Tappers, Shapers, Papers and Capers

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I've often wondered what I would do with all my pool 'stuff' now that I no longer play pool and I think that I've stumbled upon the answer. I'm going to have sex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epo8OcWGsW0&feature=related

Apparently, all that is required are toys. I have all my pool 'stuff', some old comic books, sportscards, beanie babies, marbles, Accu-Stat tapes and my collection of SNAP Magazines.

I'm just not sure whether this is a good idea and I'm unclear as to whether I would be a father, a grandfather, a felon or Prisoner #51432.

Whatever the case, it would be better than trying to get rid of my items in the FS/WTB forum (and dealing with the "I sent the money, I didn't get my 'stuff' yet, it's warped, there's no tracking number, I wasn't at home, my grandmother signed for it, the dog chewed on it, USPS lost it, he won't answer my PMs, etc.) crowd.

Doug
(shaving and bathing and wondering what kind of wine goes with underage folly) :)

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Your very sick Doug...but that's a good thing. It takes the spotlight off me. Johnnyt

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
WARNING: Don't Walk A Mile In My Mind

Johnnyt said:
Your very sick Doug...but that's a good thing. It takes the spotlight off me. Johnnyt

LOL, just this once, I'm going to give you a glimpse into the the inner workings of my convoluted mind (fasten your seatbelt):

My wife flew out to New Orleans late Monday night for a family emergency (special thanks to JoeyA. for picking her up at the airport on a moments notice). Her mother is undergoing surgery as I type this and her middle-aged handicapped brother is home alone while Barb is at the hospital.

This family emergency & surgery got me to thinking about what do with 'my stuff' and when and how to be less of a burden to those I leave behind.

I was reading a forum on another site and ran across a post titled "Obama Is A Good Singer" and clicked on the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5L71uwjZxs&feature=related

After watching a some of that video, I noticed another video link next to it and the girl pictured reminded me of the ex-wife of a rather good poolplayer that we all know (or have heard of), so I clicked on THAT link.

After watching some of THAT video and that young girl and the pile of toys shown, I thought it would be funny to post this thread about what a novel approach to cleaning out my pool stuff and all the 'toys' and stuff that I have leftover from when I closed my Antiques & Collectibles shop.

VIOLA !

Doug
(hey, I never professed to being normal) :)

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
LOL, just this once, I'm going to give you a glimpse into the the inner workings of my convoluted mind (fasten your seatbelt):

My wife flew out to New Orleans late Monday night for a family emergency (special thanks to JoeyA. for picking her up at the airport on a moments notice). Her mother is undergoing surgery as I type this and her middle-aged handicapped brother is home alone while Barb is at the hospital.

This family emergency & surgery got me to thinking about what do with 'my stuff' and when and how to be less of a burden to those I leave behind.

I was reading a forum on another site and ran across a post titled "Obama Is A Good Singer" and clicked on the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5L71uwjZxs&feature=related

After watching a some of that video, I noticed another video link next to it and the girl pictured reminded me of the ex-wife of a rather good poolplayer that we all know (or have heard of), so I clicked on THAT link.

After watching some of THAT video and that young girl and the pile of toys shown, I thought it would be funny to post this thread about what a novel approach to cleaning out my pool stuff and all the 'toys' and stuff that I have leftover from when I closed my Antiques & Collectibles shop.

VIOLA !

Doug

And no one has ever accused of it either. Keep up the good posting Smorgie!

BVal

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Betcha you could get some serious DINERO!!!!

Smorgass Bored said:
I've often wondered what I would do with all my pool 'stuff' now that I no longer play pool and I think that I've stumbled upon the answer. I'm going to have sex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epo8OcWGsW0&feature=related

Apparently, all that is required are toys. I have all my pool 'stuff', some old comic books, sportscards, beanie babies, marbles, Accu-Stat tapes and my collection of SNAP Magazines.

I'm just not sure whether this is a good idea and I'm unclear as to whether I would be a father, a grandfather, a felon or Prisoner #51432.

Whatever the case, it would be better than trying to get rid of my items in the FS/WTB forum (and dealing with the "I sent the money, I didn't get my 'stuff' yet, it's warped, there's no tracking number, I wasn't at home, my grandmother signed for it, the dog chewed on it, USPS lost it, he won't answer my PMs, etc.) crowd.

Doug
(shaving and bathing and wondering what kind of wine goes with underage folly) :)

What? The pool crap of the "BIG KAHUNA" of AZB!!!!!! I say BIG BUCKS!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:

VIOLA !

Doug

I imagine you and the word "normal" don't run into each other very often. LOL

(jmo)

Stones

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
More insight into the convoluted workings of the mind of Smorgass Bored... I thought I would bring this back for those who missed it.

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorg, I am glad to see you picked a girl with a head on her shoulders! She clearly thinks ahead, is a planner, and should make a wonderful companion for you. Glad to see you back in action!:D

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I think one day far in the distant future all the toys should be on display in the Smorg mausoleum for future spice worshipers to wonder at and adore.