Hall of Fame Induction.. Question

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Around the time that the BCA was moving to Colorado, I seem to recall reading (either here at AzBilliards or in Billiards Digest magazine) that the 40 year old age requirement to be inducted into the HoF had been DROPPED. Making it possible to induct much younger players. Does anyone have the definitive answer (based on current guidelines) ?
--------------------------------
I wait with bait on my breath !

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
I'm sure this will divide the people, but in my humble opinion Earl should be inducted soon. Face it, he is one of the most talented players around and has achieved so much. Also, I think his temper and "characteristics" should be a pro instead of a con considering the induction, but I guess there are many people who don't like him.

Who are the people who induct the players for the hall of fame ? Some sort of BCA board comittee or similar ?

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mjantti said:
I'm sure this will divide the people, but in my humble opinion Earl should be inducted soon. Face it, he is one of the most talented players around and has achieved so much. Also, I think his temper and "characteristics" should be a pro instead of a con considering the induction, but I guess there are many people who don't like him.

Who are the people who induct the players for the hall of fame ? Some sort of BCA board comittee or similar ?

Mjantti, you could just as easily been talking about Ronnie Allen. Same situation. That is the true disgrace of the BCA. Earl's time will come for sure but the greatest One Pocket player ever has to fade the hatred and ignorance of the mental midgets and children who compose the BCA board.

Ronnie and Grady Mathews should already be in the HOF.