Carom Plugs

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Does anyone know where I can get carom plugs (pocket stops, billiard blocks) to convert my 8 foot Olhausen reno into a carom table? Is this a custom item? How much do they cost?

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Do a search for chevillotte billiards. They sell carrom plugs but I'm not sure if they are adaptable with Olhausen tables.

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carom plugs

currently i am getting ready to market carom plugs thru a billiard distributer------they are universal-- they will fit most tables --adjust to pocket size and rail height----------------------------------------------------coming to market soon for info call dan bennicas 843 681 4193

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I know this doesn't help you, but when 5x10's were the norm, a lot of the pool tables had blocks that fit about perfect to the rail. They might even have come with the table as an option back then. Someone on here was willing to make them at a fair price, but more than I wanted to put out to test them on a bar table. Johnnyt

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
I think OTLB had a thread about some he made about a year ago. Think he was going to try marketing them or offering them as a service.

OTLB

Banned
I know this doesn't help you, but when 5x10's were the norm, a lot of the pool tables had blocks that fit about perfect to the rail. They might even have come with the table as an option back then. Someone on here was willing to make them at a fair price, but more than I wanted to put out to test them on a bar table. Johnnyt

Yeah it was a by-product of the rail that's why they were matched. My blocks are adjustable for all GC's and other leather drop pocket tables with shims to raise the rail height and I invented an entire new form also of billiards with this.

When you make straight blocks to fit the corners it is really fun with what the ball can do

Last edited: