Real Snooker in Arizona

mxurbanski

Registered
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this here.
There is a new billiards room in the Phoenix area (Chandler) devoted to real Snooker with 4 championship level 6x12 heated snooker tables.
Romil Azemat has opened "The Arizona Snooker Academy" one of (if not the) best snooker rooms in the USA.
If you live or travel through Phoenix and love snooker, make sure to stop by this place. It's open 24/7 for members and 10 - 7 for the public.
Live streaming and electronic scoring also!

ARIZONA SNOOKER ACADEMY
470 East Warner Road, Chandler, Arizona 85225, United States

Romil Azemat
Tel: 480-316-8151
Email: Romil@azsnookeracademy.com

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1563517600767.jpg
    FB_IMG_1563517600767.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.

Thank you for posting and letting us know. Ill be sure to visit when in the Valley

90aaa2bf1a90dee6a21bcddcad76f47d.jpg

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
There is a new billiards room in the Phoenix area (Chandler) devoted to real Snooker with 4 championship level 6x12 heated snooker tables.
Romil Beqashakhoshabo has opened "The Arizona Snooker Academy" one of (if not the) best snooker rooms in the USA.
If you live or travel through Phoenix and love snooker, make sure to stop by this place. It's open 24/7 for members and 10 - 7 for the public.

This is AWESOME! I will be paying a visit and dusting off my snooker Cue. Bernie Pettipiece Hope to see you there. you ate not far away I don't think. Jim Wych my Canadian buddy and former Snooker pro bring Cliff down USA vs Canada. I will let you guys know how my visit goes kind of a review if you are interested.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Romil Beqashakhoshabo has opened "The Arizona Snooker Academy" one of (if not the) best snooker rooms in the USA.

Have a Address or name of the place please?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve played under them....more light than what I want...and they interfere with the other tables.
I prefer Diamond lighting.
The interference could probably be fixed by hanging shades.

mxurbanski

Registered
This is AWESOME! I will be paying a visit and dusting off my snooker Cue. Bernie Pettipiece Hope to see you there. you ate not far away I don't think. Jim Wych my Canadian buddy and former Snooker pro bring Cliff down USA vs Canada. I will let you guys know how my visit goes kind of a review if you are interested.

I have had the pleasure of playing Bernie on the tables recently.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Class rooms, going to school, redefined for sure.
I'm just guessing, those cues hanging on the side look to be 6, 7' long,
I'm wondering if that's something the table maker has, makes available.
That one cue looks almost 8' long up against that 12' table.
That size of table has got to see a third of the shots from a bridge delivery.
That is some serious lighting, looks 4K, the best for camera work.
Membership having privilege's, a key - - - for can't get to sleep issues?
Congratulations to the creator,
db

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I’ve played under them....more light than what I want...and they interfere with the other tables.
I prefer Diamond lighting.
So a light like that over my table would discourage players from playing on surrounding tables?

Bonus!

pj
chgo