When I Die

Which Inscription Do You Suggest Or Prefer On My Urn ?

• Total voters

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
When I die, I want to be cremated along with my pool cue and a deck of cards and have my ashes placed in an urn. I'm trying to decide on an Inscription for my urn.
Doug

how bout "CC-C"

cue, cards-cash (DAMN, it's early:frown: )

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do Not Drop or Throw!

Smorgass Bored said:
When I die, I want to be cremated along with my pool cue and a deck of cards and have my ashes placed in an urn. I'm trying to decide on an Inscription for my urn.
Doug

Reactions: LWW

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've given my own alot of thought recently because of my back, as i cannot live like this forever, I got mine figured out but its meaningless so i'll keep it to myself, Chick Hearn the voice of the LA Lakers put on his head stone "No blood, No Foul" I heard anyways-he coined that phrase so it was fitting for him.

For you Doug I really cant help, I hope your cue isnt a Gus or at least the one your gonna torch, :smile: Seems you Have been around along time and the REP thing is recent, however you are #1 and will remain so pehaps thats not bad, collevtively God forbid anything happens soon to you we could keep you #1 for years to come, I'll do my part. I cant offer anymore to you than that, As I dont know you well enough but If you want to stay #1, it can happen.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
When I die I am going to have an outdoor pool table put over my grave. I will have cues, balls and a rack with an inscription encouraging people to play. Hopefully people will blow the leaves off and not steal the rack so other people can play. In death I want to bring a little life to an otherwise gloomy place.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
"Turn and Burn" Is What My Wife Should Tell The Crematorium Operator... imo

Fatboy said:
Seems you Have been around a long time and the REP thing is recent, however you are #1 and will remain so pehaps thats not bad, collectively God forbid anything happens soon to you we could keep you #1 for years to come, I'll do my part. I cant offer anymore to you than that, As I dont know you well enough but If you want to stay #1, it can happen.

That's a kind offer, Eric. I hope that you find a solution for your back problems and live long & prosper.
My wife is out of town dealing with a family crisis and we've lost our COBRA health insurance. Noone wants to give me coverage and yesterday I passed out and fell on the floor (I wasn't drinking).
I'm not certain how long I was out, but I think the cat pee'd on me while I was out.

The current situation got me to thinking about my cremation, my 'stuff' and my "Inscription". I'm leaning towards one, but I wanted the opinion of my online pool friends.

Doug
( I don't want this to turn into a morbid, health issues, insurance, death type thread. Let's keep it light and fun) :)

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
One of my mentors and best friends has the 'dead mans hand' on his tombstone,
Aces & Eights, he lived to play cards.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Reward: NO Questions Asked

hemicudas said:
"You Can Stop The Search For My Stolen Balabushka"

Yeah, and if Fatboy inscribes it, it might read,
"You Can't Top The Search For My Swollen Batabusha"

Doug
(how could I live with THAT when I'm dead)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here lies Smorgass Bored
Who died passed out on the lawn,
The mortician just giggled
"He's already pickled,
There's really no need to embalm" :thumbup:

JAM

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be back.

Ask for Joe when you get there, we will have a race to 666.

The cue and case would not fit in the urn so don't bother looking.

Gladly would he play ... (fill in the blank)

No you can't have my shoes or my cue stick.

Gone to the pool hall in the sky.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
I've given my own alot of thought recently because of my back, as i cannot live like this forever, I got mine figured out but its meaningless so i'll keep it to myself, Chick Hearn the voice of the LA Lakers put on his head stone "No blood, No Foul" I heard anyways-he coined that phrase so it was fitting for him.

For you Doug I really cant help, I hope your cue isnt a Gus or at least the one your gonna torch, :smile: Seems you Have been around along time and the REP thing is recent, however you are #1 and will remain so pehaps thats not bad, collevtively God forbid anything happens soon to you we could keep you #1 for years to come, I'll do my part. I cant offer anymore to you than that, As I dont know you well enough but If you want to stay #1, it can happen.

Future thread started by Fatboy posted shortly after Smorgy passes:

Shood acoonts for ded peeple be deleated?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can borrow Keith's:

I want to come back as a cueball. That way I can give everybody a bad roll! :grin-square:

JAM