WTB: Pool Videos
Old
  (#1)
ArkansasKingpin
AzB Silver Member
ArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

WTB: Pool Videos - 04-30-2012, 04:10 PM

I'm looking for ANYTHING: Accu-Stats, TAR, "RARE" videos, OTR, ect......

PM me with any offers... I'm open to anything...

THANK YOU for your time!!!

Old
  (#2)
cfrandy
AKA: The Road Runner
cfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond reputecfrandy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-30-2012, 05:45 PM

I have Nick Varners Pro Skills Vol4 and the companion book, Pro Skills Vol3, $45.00 shipped! Brand new condition.

Players: Steve Klein /John Davis Balabushka Tribute
Showcase Purpleheart Sneaky.
Chris Nitti Brunswick Conversion Cues...coming soon!
Wraps: Imported Spanish Bull by Steve Klein
Shaft: Tiger Ultra X
Jump/Break: Tiger IceBreaker with Bull Leather Wrap
Case: Instroke 3X5, 2X2 (German), and It's George 1x2.

Old
  (#3)
ArkansasKingpin
AzB Silver Member
ArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond reputeArkansasKingpin has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2012, 02:48 PM

I'm still looking!!!

THANKS

Old
  (#4)
ArkansasKingpin
AzB Silver Member

05-08-2012, 04:47 PM

Anything....?

Old
  (#5)
or1pkt
AzB Silver Member
or1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2012, 05:26 PM

Call pat at accu stats and join the video of the month club and you can get any accustat video for 10 bucks anytime and you only have to buy one a month but can order as many as you want at anytime...I'm in it and think its by far the best pool realated deal going...and unlike some pool magazines you get your video every month like clockwork.

Old
  (#6)
brandoncook26
AzB Silver Member

brandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond reputebrandoncook26 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1pkt View Post
Call pat at accu stats and join the video of the month club and you can get any accustat video for 10 bucks anytime and you only have to buy one a month but can order as many as you want at anytime...I'm in it and think its by far the best pool realated deal going...and unlike some pool magazines you get your video every month like clockwork.
LOL, I was coming on here to post this exact same thing and you just beat me to it. VOM (Video of the Month) is the best deal you can get in pool.

I often get more than one a month. Pat and Jim are so easy to deal with. You can call them or email. I am going through right now and making a list of some DVD's I want. I will email them the list and tell them I want two a month. They just go down the list and send them right on time every month. I just spent a bunch on the derby DVD's about a month ago.

I always said if I won the lottery, I would pay Pat to convert all the remaining ones and send me everything they've ever made

Old
  (#7)
or1pkt
AzB Silver Member
or1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncook26 View Post
LOL, I was coming on here to post this exact same thing and you just beat me to it. VOM (Video of the Month) is the best deal you can get in pool.

I often get more than one a month. Pat and Jim are so easy to deal with. You can call them or email. I am going through right now and making a list of some DVD's I want. I will email them the list and tell them I want two a month. They just go down the list and send them right on time every month. I just spent a bunch on the derby DVD's about a month ago.

I always said if I won the lottery, I would pay Pat to convert all the remaining ones and send me everything they've ever made
Yes it is great and awesome that they keep track so you never have to worry bout getting doubles...some months I'll just get one and some I may order 5 or 10, I don't know how many on here subscribe to VOM but it truly is the nuts and there is no one better to support In our industry than Pat, IMO he's not only one of the good guys, he's the BEST.

Old
  (#8)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Are looking for dvd's or vhs ? I have a lot of vhs tape i'll be glad to sell you or trade for a good case or cue,

Shooting Cue :BD ?
Break: cue BD cues purple heart power breaker
Jumper BD. Purple heart and maple
Case : JB Seahawks Tribute
If have any question about Bob or has cues please feel free to pm me.
or Checkout www.seybert.com

#teamSS360#

vhs
Old
  (#9)
Servicky
ITT Table Mechanic
Servicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond repute

vhs - 05-08-2012, 06:24 PM

i have tons of vhs of varner hall and all the older pros prolly 20 yr old tapes i am converting to dvd....

Playing Cue: Walrus 8 point Sugartree
Break Cue: 8 point sugar blaster
Other Cues: sugartree,Matt crisp,jacoby
Ordered Cues: it's a secret
Pool Table: Diamonized 4-1/2x9 gold crown 1 custom veneer rails Artemis intercontinentals
Aiming System: I don't aim I make the shot....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: