Warning..... Enigmaticul-Whitten replica case

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just a heads up on this seller....

I contacted him last night to purchase this case but I checked on the JJ website as he suggested and found out they sell the case brand new for $135. So I asked him if he would be willing to sell it for less and in his response he "LOL" at me and suggested I was lying and told me he would take $165. I then linked him to the JJ site with it for $135 and he responded if I don't like his prices I should "***** to my mom." And then claimed the case sold last week. Wouldn't the honest response be... "Sorry, It's sold"?
So..... if it sold last week why did you respond to my inquiry offering to sell it to me?

After I asked him that, I received a pm from him stating "Jj dealer baby. Unlimited supply". Ok. Then why did he state he purchased this case from a JJ dealer to store cues in and now does not need it becasue he bought a dealer case.?

I think most of us already know what happens when we see behavior like this. I would steer clear of this seller as he seems dishonest.

Here is the ad he posted....

I got this case new from a jj dealer. It looks like a Whitten case but it's only a replica. This case can be found on the jj website. The fit and finish it's actually very nice for the price. I got it to store cues but I purchased a dealer case so I don't need it.
Te case is brand new.

180$ shipped to continental USA only
Paypal only

View attachment 324627View attachment 324628View attachment 324629View attachment 324630View attachment 324631

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Last time this guy (enigmaticul) drew my attention, he was commenting in another guy's for sale thread that the cue for sale "worths nothing" because of the reputation/behavior of its maker. And guess what, he was selling another cue from that very same cuemaker at the same time.

Jase0ne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Strange.....

"....People are strange, when you're a stranger.... Faces come ugly, when you're alone....." <The Doors:shocked:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
"....People are strange, when you're a stranger.... Faces come ugly, when you're alone....." <The Doors:shocked:

People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

......jus' sayin'.............
Joe

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

......jus' sayin'.............
Joe

Joe
Do you have to much time on your hand ????
Lol
Just teasing you bro
Hope all is well and I get to see one day soon again
Chris

Enigmaticul

Banned
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
So I refused your offer. Then you tell me how much to charge (rude bty), then when I tell you off you get your panties in a bunch and make a bs thread. What a low life you must be. I never forced you to but anything or agree with my prices. It's a free economy and I can ask whatever I want. If you find it cheaper good for you go ahead and buy it. But at a price of 100 what you offered me it's just not worth my time for a 30$ profit after shipping and taxes.
The case costs 63$ at dealer price plus shipping from jj about 15$ then shipping to your house another 15 $ then taxes 7% let's say 4$ so about 100$ and you want me to sell it for less then 160 $ LOL again. You must not be aware of the mark up on cues. Any way to much time wasted in this matter
Bottom line. Never comment on the asking price on the public forum. Send a private message.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So I refused your offer. Then you tell me how much to charge (rude bty), then when I tell you off you get your panties in a bunch and make a bs thread. What a low life you must be. I never forced you to but anything or agree with my prices. It's a free economy and I can ask whatever I want. If you find it cheaper good for you go ahead and buy it. But at a price of 100 what you offered me it's just not worth my time for a 30$ profit after shipping and taxes.
The case costs 63$ at dealer price plus shipping from jj about 15$ then shipping to your house another 15 $ then taxes 7% let's say 4$ so about 100$ and you want me to sell it for less then 160 $ LOL again. You must not be aware of the mark up on cues. Any way to much time wasted in this matter
Bottom line. Never comment on the asking price on the public forum. Send a private message.

First off, this thread isn't about the price and we did try and discuss price via PM. And you tried to rip me off! It's really about the fact that you are a dishonest seller. Although, that fact that you were trying to rip people off is an issue as well. You aren't too bright are you? You list the case for $180, and then direct potential buyers to the J&J website where it's for sale for....... wait for it........... $135 AT FULL MSRP!

In your ad, you CLAIM that you got this case from a J&J dealer to store cues in. But then you CLAIM to be a J&J dealer after I call you out for lying that the case is sold. And if that isn't enough, if the case was indeed sold as you claim, then why were you still trying to sell it to me?

This forum has had it's share of people trying to scam people. I really don't think we need another.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
Wow the FAUX Whittens are really getting cheap under $70.00.

But the one thing I know for sure there are THREE SIDES to this Story.

#1 Monstermash's

# 2 Enigmaticul's

#3 THE 100% TRUTH

Sad part is the Whitten family worked hard to make a Case with a unique design, and they were successful. So they got knocked off.

OMG! :eek:
When did the Whitten family get knocked off?!?!?!
:cool:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
This Enigmaticul used to hang out in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forums.

Until he received his first Ban. He was always whining about being a broke student and scrounging around for deals to build and repair cues, along with supplies.

He was actually expecting people to sell him supplies for cheaper than what they can be purchased for from a supplier. So, people should take a loss to supply him.

I wouldn't trust him any further than I could see him.

1outofthe$$$$

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Bottom line. Never comment on the asking price on the public forum. Send a private message.[/QUOTE]

If thats not the pot calling the kettle black! You ruined my FS thread and cost me money by running your mouth about the maker just because he screwed you over!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I hope that you reported him. Thats unacceptable behavior for any Forum let alone the Sale Forum.

It is good that members are still trying to look after one another to some degree.

If that stopped happening, it would get real messy sometimes.

Dave can't be everywhere at the same time.

On the same note, just because Dave doesn't make his presence known in every thread, doesn't mean that he hasn't read it.

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just a heads up on this seller....

I contacted him last night to purchase this case but I checked on the JJ website as he suggested and found out they sell the case brand new for $135. So I asked him if he would be willing to sell it for less and in his response he "LOL" at me and suggested I was lying and told me he would take $165. I then linked him to the JJ site with it for $135 and he responded if I don't like his prices I should "***** to my mom." And then claimed the case sold last week. Wouldn't the honest response be... "Sorry, It's sold"?
So..... if it sold last week why did you respond to my inquiry offering to sell it to me?

After I asked him that, I received a pm from him stating "Jj dealer baby. Unlimited supply". Ok. Then why did he state he purchased this case from a JJ dealer to store cues in and now does not need it becasue he bought a dealer case.?

I think most of us already know what happens when we see behavior like this. I would steer clear of this seller as he seems dishonest.

Here is the ad he posted....

I guess I don't understand.

He listed it for a price.

You made an offer.

He said no.

You said I can buy it at XX for this price.

He said okay go buy it there.

Then you say you should sell it for less.

He said No.

Now you are upset?

Not trying to be a smartass, but every time I list something for sale, someone offers me less. I tell them what my bottom dollar, and they say yes or no.

What did he do that was out of line again?:sorry:

Ken