Old threads

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Hi folks.

I am trying to find threads from my trips to Philippines, but I have only found a few of them. I can't find them, not even while seaching, and I am wondering if they somehow have been deleted?

If anyone can help me find the threads I wrote in Janyary/February 2007 about my first trip to Philippines, and the one from September (?) same year when I went to the World 9-ball Championship, it would be much appreciated.

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
Hi folks.

I am trying to find threads from my trips to Philippines, but I have only found a few of them. I can't find them, not even while seaching, and I am wondering if they somehow have been deleted?

If anyone can help me find the threads I wrote in Janyary/February 2007 about my first trip to Philippines, and the one from September (?) same year when I went to the World 9-ball Championship, it would be much appreciated.

Your oldest post is from 03-05-2010, 03:36 PM.

Silver members posts are deleted after 5 years.

Gold members posts stay forever.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Google search your name and site:forums.azbilliards.com. several threads come up as far back as 2007.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your oldest post is from 03-05-2010, 03:36 PM.

Silver members posts are deleted after 5 years.

Gold members posts stay forever.

Are you sure about that? I think it only goes back 1000 posts, now matter the time frame. ??

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks.

Google search your name and site:forums.azbilliards.com. several threads come up as far back as 2007.

save his 10 seconds, I found some but these are not his 1st visit though =)) :

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1501683

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=101192

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your threads are all still there. You have to be a gold member to search that far back. I can see all the threads you started from 2006 on. I checked the dates in question, and did no find any threads about your trips. Did you start the threads? Or post in someone else's?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are the first 3 pages of the threads you started from since you joined. Let me know if you recognize which thread it is. I opened a few of them, and don't really see a trip report. I saw a few where you said you were going to go on a trip, but not actually where you did go on the trip.

I recall years ago you played Efren (I think it was you) in the Philippines for about 200 USD and lost 11-8 or so playing 8 ball. Edit... I think it was either you, or member "The One".

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.28.35 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.28.13 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.28.23 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Your threads are all still there. You have to be a gold member to search that far back. I can see all the threads you started from 2006 on. I checked the dates in question, and did no find any threads about your trips. Did you start the threads? Or post in someone else's?

I am pretty sure I started a thread for the trip to Manila in February 2007.

I have even tried searching for the keywords I know for sure I was posting about, like Lolong, Jay Helfert, Jharome Pena etc but there is nothing to be found. With keywords I would have found the posts even if it wasn't my thread... :(

Maybe the threads have been deleted, but I can't understand why. Just sent pm to AzHousePro, hoping he can help me out.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have even tried searching for the keywords I know for sure I was posting about, like Lolong, Jay Helfert, Jharome Pena etc but there is nothing to be found. With keywords I would have found the posts even if it wasn't my thread... :(

Maybe the threads have been deleted, but I can't understand why. Just sent pm to AzHousePro, hoping he can help me out.

I put in Jharome Pena and came up with a few hits that you started:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=119665&highlight=Jharome+Pena

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=101192&highlight=Jharome+Pena

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you go on Google and put your name in quotes and then put "Jharome Pena," the threads on AzBilliards are cached. You may find what you're looking for.