Looking for info on Freedom Billiards in Dayton Ohio

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
I'm looking for info on who owns Freedom billiards in Dayton Ohio and more specificly who is doing there repair work....Its mothers day so I'll post the whole story later....Got to go see mom..:D
Ok,,,I'm back so heres the story...I went to Freedom billiars in dayton to have a tip and ferrule replaced and it seemed to be a good job..so in Jan. I gave them a cue for a refinish...I spoke with the person who said he was doing my refinish several times but now I cant get in touch with anyone from there...I'm hoping that someone will know who was doing their repair work and the he just cant get ahold of me...

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Erby and Caleb Faulkner are partners in the venture.

Are you talking about cue repair or table service?

PM sent.

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be praying that they themselves (Freedom Billiards) didn't do the refinish work and hope they sent it to Dickie Neighbors or Sherm Adamson instead.

triley41395

Silver Member
The guy doing the refinish said he was from Cinci. but I know it was not Sherm or Dick...At this point I'm still not sure whats up because I cant get in touch with anyone....but it's not looking good for me

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
The guy doing the refinish said he was from Cinci. but I know it was not Sherm or Dick...At this point I'm still not sure whats up because I cant get in touch with anyone....but it's not looking good for me
fyi> it isnt me either
i never heard of freedom billiards till i saw your thread

triley41395

Silver Member
Just so everyone knows,, I know that its not any cue maker that posts on here... and I hope I didnt give the impression that it was..I wish I had just paid for shipping and used a reputable cue maker from AZ......Lesson learned

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knowing them, they could have told you anything.

Was it Don Williams or a guy named Roger?

Last edited:

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
The guy's name that is doing work is probably Dale Pierce from Cincinnati. I know he is/was doing some of the work for them. You should be able reach Bill, Caleb or Bill's son Josh directly at the store (937)867-3333

If you don't have any luck there, PM me and I'll get you Bill's cell number. I'm sure he'd be happy to get the issue resolved. Good luck!

triley41395

Silver Member
Everything is OK

I just got off the phone and everything is fine..:thumbup:..It was me getting worried over nothing...And low and behold I did use a reputable member of AZ without even knowing it...:thumbup:
All is well and thanks to everyone for their help....

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
I just got off the phone and everything is fine..:thumbup:..It was me getting worried over nothing...And low and behold I did use a reputable member of AZ without even knowing it...:thumbup:
All is well and thanks to everyone for their help....
who ever said he was reputable? :D:D:D
he just left my house without offering to go get me cheese conies from gold star !!
what nerve!!! :eek::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
who ever said he was reputable? :D:D:D
he just left my house without offering to go get me cheese conies from gold star !!
what nerve!!! :eek::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Geez, you got french fries......
Dale