FATBOY - Question for you only. No one else read this!!!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
How dare you try to derail this thread! This is an SST (Single Subject Thread)!

Now, back into the corner for you. You can borrow the dunce cap from mikeyfrost...

I actually did wear one once, I think third grade, wish it was a corner pocket and not a corner :rolleyes:, for those of you that don't know what the dunce really meant in the fifities here's my interpretation, when you wore a dunce cap you had to turn away from the rest of you classmates and face the corner of the room with nothing to look at and be humiliated, and you felt like a monkey :) of some type I guess.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Russ,

If its necessary I will name the name. If its not I wont. I'm delighted that 10,000 views are on that thread. I'm sorry to have wasted peoples time, but it has put the person in more of a jam now than before, so the thread just by its nature has done what I needed it too.

And again to EVERYONE on AZ with the exception of one person I apologize. And a triple appology to Jerry, Mike and Mr.Wilson.

Bad things happened and accountability is expected, to hold someone accountable I started that thread.

I hope it blows over.

I been up in my room sick the past 3 nights, I havent been online to see what had happened.

Best
Eric:)

PS: you know the old saying give someone too much rope and they will hang themselfs, thats what happened. I will not be making another post about this topic in any thread again-unless I do drop the name, Hopefullly this can be handled off-line as it should be.

A ha, got hit by the handle..........hummmmmmmmmmmm, wonder if it was in the bedroom or the courtyard. It's five in the am and I've hours to go before i awake.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
leinenkugels-orginal.JPG

Or maybe

t100923_yuengling.jpg

I used to smuggle Yuengling into NY. Never had a problem with the border guards. :wink::grin:

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
A ha, got hit by the handle..........hummmmmmmmmmmm, wonder if it was in the bedroom or the courtyard. It's five in the am and I've hours to go before i awake.

Wheres poolslueth when you need him????:grin:

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
The Yuengling flows like water here in NJ!!

It did when I lived in Charlotte, NC as well. We can't get it here in MN... So I have to make do with Leininkugels. It's a good lager, but not as good as Yuengling...