Little Help: Which Swanee Poster to Print ?

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They all look great :)

We can print some of each one :) Nice job!

Folks this has been a tough week on this birthday boy...JCIN has been under the weather and he still works when he gotta getter done!

deebee53

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1, 3, 4, 2 in order of best to . . . not best.

You really won't go wrong with any of them.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Think your idea is cool, who took the photo? Do you have permission to reporduce the photo? Has Swanee's family, estate give you permission to use and sell his image for profit.

NUMBER 2 is my Choice.

I have no clue who took the photo it was from trophy ceremony and I didn't see a signature or copyright. To get legal on your ass I changed so much of the original there isn't a copyright case anyway. Look around at any streetware based on iconic images and you will have somewhat of an understanding of the theory. Actually you probably won't because you are an idiot.

I am doing this for FREE you retard. That means I am covering all expenses and whatever these sell for will defray those. You wouldn't know what expenses are because you never actually do anything. The tournament costs CSI and Hard Times money to put on. To spell it out for your nitty time wasting ass a bit more clearly there is no profit.

This event has become a southern California institution that is more a gathering of the tribe than anything else. It was started to honor Jay Swanson's memory and has grown over the years. This poster idea was meant as way for people to have something to take home and remember the event by and maybe become another part of the tradition.

I'll make you deal. Just to make sure I don't get rich off of this I would be glad to give 100% of all profits (that is money made after expenses) directly to you to disburse as you see fit. In return you personally guarantee that I will break even on this trip. If I don't make enough money to pay for gas, hotel, and food then you have to pony up the difference. Come on hero put your money where your mouth is.

I won't hold my breath.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Think your idea is cool, who took the photo? Do you have permission to reporduce the photo? Has Swanee's family, estate give you permission to use and sell his image for profit.

NUMBER 2 is my Choice.

Do you ever actually think before you hit "Submit Reply"?? Really! I know the answer, I just had to ask.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no clue who took the photo it was from trophy ceremony and I didn't see a signature or copyright. To get legal on your ass I changed so much of the original there isn't a copyright case anyway. Look around at any streetware based on iconic images and you will have somewhat of an understanding of the theory. Actually you probably won't because you are an idiot.

I am doing this for FREE you retard. That means I am covering all expenses and whatever these sell for will defray those. You wouldn't know what expenses are because you never actually do anything. The tournament costs CSI and Hard Times money to put on. To spell it out for your nitty time wasting ass a bit more clearly there is no profit.

This event has become a southern California institution that is more a gathering of the tribe than anything else. It was started to honor Jay Swanson's memory and has grown over the years. This poster idea was meant as way for people to have something to take home and remember the event by and maybe become another part of the tradition.

I'll make you deal. Just to make sure I don't get rich off of this I would be glad to give 100% of all profits (that is money made after expenses) directly to you to disburse as you see fit. In return you personally guarantee that I will break even on this trip. If I don't make enough money to pay for gas, hotel, and food then you have to pony up the difference. Come on hero put your money where your mouth is.

I won't hold my breath.

Heheheheh.....

Scott

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Here's another vote for #2.

This will be my first Swanee, so I think creating a souvenir for those who want to remember it is a great idea. Thank you, Justin.

Johnny

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Wa-hahahhahahahahaha..... hahhaha.... hahhaha...

Oh, I want to vote for 2 - Happy blue color seemed to pop Swanee's smile :)

hahahahaha.... Still laughing about JCIN's smack down reply...

S.G.