CF shafts
Old
  (#1)
msnicq
AzB Bronze Member
msnicq is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

CF shafts - 12-03-2019, 06:38 PM

I am planning to get a CF shaft. Which one of the following would you recommend? Or you think is the best?

1) Revo 12.4
2) Meucci pro 11.75
3) Mcdermott Defy
4) Mezz Ignite

Thanks

Old
  (#2)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

12-03-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnicq View Post
I am planning to get a CF shaft. Which one of the following would you recommend? Or you think is the best?

1) Revo 12.4
2) Meucci pro 11.75
3) Mcdermott Defy
4) Mezz Ignite

Thanks
Do you want the CF shaft, or do you need it to elevate your ability?

Old
  (#3)
wibo
AzB Bronze Member
wibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to wibo  
12-03-2019, 11:27 PM

I've played with the Becue Prime M, the Cuetec and the Ignite so far. I own the BeCue for a year, the Ignite for 2 weeks. You absolutely must try the Ignite, which is great. The hit is very good compared to the other CF Shaft's, the energy transfer is also very good.

Old
  (#4)
travislj
AzB Silver Member
travislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2019, 12:01 AM

All are nice, I'd put Revo & Ignite on top. The Cuetec Cynergy & Pechauer Rogue are nice also. Would be best to try them all and decide which you like the best. Different strokes for different folks

Old
  (#5)
msnicq
AzB Bronze Member

12-04-2019, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibo View Post
I've played with the Becue Prime M, the Cuetec and the Ignite so far. I own the BeCue for a year, the Ignite for 2 weeks. You absolutely must try the Ignite, which is great. The hit is very good compared to the other CF Shaft's, the energy transfer is also very good.
Do you know where to get mezz ignite? I found many websites are sold out. Also, as far as I know, mezz has their own joint, do you have a mezz cue butt or something to match with ignite?

Old
  (#6)
msnicq
AzB Bronze Member

12-04-2019, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travislj View Post
All are nice, I'd put Revo & Ignite on top. The Cuetec Cynergy & Pechauer Rogue are nice also. Would be best to try them all and decide which you like the best. Different strokes for different folks
I would love to try them all. However, there is no shops around me that carry any of these shafts

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: