Power One Pocket featuring Scott Frost

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
This is the best selling one pocket DVD ever made and some say the best ever made on the game that has new material and not the same old stuff being repeated in all the other videos out there. It is 90 minutes of fast paced instruction, so much you will need to go back to this and watch it again to get all the info and as your game improves you will need to go back to it again. Price is $29.95 with FREE SHIPPING! If you do not use Paypal then PM me for check or money order options. Thanks for looking and please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. No refunds only exchanges if copy is defective. Thanks for the support!

Click here to purchase via Paypal
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...P-BuyNowBF:btn_buynowCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest

Click here to view the Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBJrgD0rlw

Attachments

• ONE POCKET_DVD COVER (2).jpg
    ONE POCKET_DVD COVER (2).jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3,050
Last edited:

randytabares

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have Power One Pocket and Its a great dvd. Well worth the money. It has helped my game alot. It has also improved my safety game playin nine ball and 10 ball. If you love one pocket you need this dvd.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Thank you for the nice comments and good to hear it has helped out so many peoples games. People can look at the reviews on the forum that people have wrote to see for themselves. :smile:

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Anyman can have a bad day of pool but that doesn't mean he can't play or don't know what he's talking about! Scott is still one of the best in the world!

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought this DVD quite some time ago and I will still vouch for it as one of the best one-pocket purchases I have made. Scott is a true class act. Thanks for posting this stuff Lenny.

Carl