Billy Webb Cues

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some Billy Webb cues available at our store.
Come by and check them out if you are in the St. Louis Area.
Note: We do NOT do internet or phone sales.
photobucketbillywebbversion.jpg

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

Pity, I would love to negotiate a butterfly cue over the phone or net. Some of those Webb butterflies look tempting.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0

It is impossible to beat the Price, Quality of materials, and the craftsmanship of these cues cues. Billy Webb is one of the most under rated builders in the USA today, his work is completely second to none.

I would also recommend this seller to anyone, he comes from a very long line of highly respectable Billiards retailers who all have been honest and very honorable people who are know throughout this industry.

Craig, good luck with your sale buddy, and say hello to all who may remember me back there in St. Louis.~~

Hersheybarbilli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I bought this cue from Craig at Full Splice Billiards recently:

webb.JPG

I just love the way it plays and the veneer work blows me away. Billy Webb makes a fantastic cue!

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Manwon!

I bought a Billy Webb from Derek Disco off AZBilliards a few years ago down at Derby City and love it. Still play with it. So I had an affection for the great work Billy did before I ever tried to sell them.

Realizm... The 6 pointers start about 850 with two shafts. Some a little more some a little less depending on added rings or types of wood. Points are SHARP!

wastateqman

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still looking great....

Bill does make a very nice hitting cue, and we sure miss him out here. I've hit with several and re tipped plenty over the years. So yes they do get played by decent players who know a good hitting cue when they pick one up. I hope Bill is doing good and still hitting them sporty.

Sean
Seattle, WA