Something is missing there...
Where is the bar?
Awesome looking room btw!

Oh... the bar... it's right here...

PhotoNov1252413PM.jpg

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
May I move in? Just to that room? I do not require much, and would certainly pay rent. I would, most likely, never, ever leave though!:thumbup:

When your done, feel free to come and build my pool room too!

Beautiful job Jamie.

Braden

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hey Jammie,

Great mancave there. I love how well your lighting design works on that blue Simmonis on a Diamond.

What a great environment for you to showcase cues and customer to test drive.

Rick

Rotarded

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great Jamie! I'd love to come see it and play a few racks!

What's that on the left wall in the first pic?:)

Say hello to the Family!

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Jamie,

Great Room! Nice and roomy, great table, great surroundings, a place where you can really concentrate on pool and be comfortable at the same time.

I really like your cue display cabinet area! The way it takes command on the wall is special. And I especially like the way the cues hang. Hmmm, I think I`ve seen that somewhere else!

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy it every chance you can!

Will Prout

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
I told you guys Jamie had champaign taste and the wallet to back it up.

The wooden panels are the key.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks great Jamie! I'd love to come see it and play a few racks!

What's that on the left wall in the first pic?:)

Say hello to the Family!

For those of you that can't figure out what Michael is talking about, here it is. You see, Michael was the Food & Beverage Director at Muirfield Village in Dublin, OH. That is Jack Nicklaus's golf course. Michael came to my house and bought a cue off me. He found out I was an avid golfer, and the next thing I knew he had hooked me up with tickets to the Memorial Golf Tournament for my family. Not only that, they were Pavilion passes with all the food and beverage we cared to have. And not only that... when I had my second cue show in Dayton, Michael delivered a Muirfield Village pin flag from the Memorial Tournament signed by Jack Nicklaus to me and my family. I cannot thank Michael enough for his generosity.

Come over anytime Michael... you have an open invitation!

PhotoNov3085801PM.jpg

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jamie,

Great Room! Nice and roomy, great table, great surroundings, a place where you can really concentrate on pool and be comfortable at the same time.

I really like your cue display cabinet area! The way it takes command on the wall is special. And I especially like the way the cues hang. Hmmm, I think I`ve seen that somewhere else!

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy it every chance you can!

Will Prout

Will,

I can't for the life of me remember where I got the idea to hang the cues in the display from the joint protectors... :wink::thumbup:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the comments guys... I really appreciate it, and I'm really enjoying the new pool room.