AZ Billiards T-Shirts

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Clearly there is some decent interest. Perhaps we need to create a poll to get actual numbers of committed purchasers for the mods to consider?

At this point, I’m ready to commit to purchase two t-shirts.

Myself as well but only if they are 100% COTTON

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't understand the appeal of a Tshirt over a Golf style shirt...is it just a cost thing with people? Is a collar just too fancy for pool players?

I never liked pull overs with collars. However maybe they can be offered to those that want one If enough members commit.

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love opinions :)

While everyone loves the 3D look it increases the print cost, and minimum qty, for a number of reasons.

I always suggest that clients maximize their profit by simplifying everything if they can. Printers don't care if you print a full back on 24 tees and a full front 1 as long as it's exactly the same art. Same goes for a left chest. Tank, Tee, Polo... we could care less as long as the art doesn't change and you meet the minimum qty for the print. The more colors, the higher the minimum qty.

So, with something like the attached, there are only 2 print sizes and they all get combined. Make it even simpler and offer tees with a front only print to reduce the print cost. The few that want a polo are left out but I'm guessing everyone else would give you their money.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 6.17.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 6.17.47 AM.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 234

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KISS principle works well here as everywhere - less is more. (Not a fan of the "addict" or other messaging)

Also, minor point, but across AZB the balls are adjacent/frozen to one another, not spaced out.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
As I've said before I'm a fan of the small logo on left chest and large one on the back. Just like it appears on the masthead. Not a fan of that green. I would prefer black.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Clearly there is some decent interest. Perhaps we need to create a poll to get actual numbers of committed purchasers for the mods to consider?

At this point, I’m ready to commit to purchase two t-shirts.

I'd buy. ;)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes that.

And the other logo is nice, I think etsy and some other place does basically consignment setups.

Patches would be great to put on cases, maybe with an option for a post count for that extra secret "insiders" message. Say 1k, 2k, etc..

I actually would not have minded sending the logo to JB Cases to embroider on my case, but a patch for it would be nice also.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kiss

I like the logo design.

Small front, large back.

I like the sports wicking fabric. (But I would settle for cotton)

Black

XL

send me a bill.

Charlie

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm looking at a couple different ways to do this for the longterm. For now, I am going to order some blank shirts and Neight over at the Cue It Up Podcast said he would press the logos on them for us.

I should have color and shirt options for everyone by tomorrow.

Mike

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I almost got kicked out of a restaurant today...........the sign said...
‘NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE’
I told them I got the shoes....still waiting for my shirt from AZBILLIARDS....
...owner came outta the kitchen and said “Drape this apron over your shoulders....
...but tell ‘em to hurry up!”

I should probably order at least three....I’ve been known to lose my shirt in a pool hall....
...:crying:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My kind of pool room

Attachments

• C47779E2-825B-4FFB-8AEE-D0FB391946E0.jpg
    C47779E2-825B-4FFB-8AEE-D0FB391946E0.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 253