Brickyard Billiards Bar Table Classic Line Up

BurbaCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 64 players for the tournament are - Jake Cooper,Jimmy Robinson,Nesli O'hare,Jeff Beckley,Mark Jarvis,Tony Blankenship,Chad Elston,Mike Low,Dennis Schroeder,Dan Walton,Evert Snow,Tim Beba,Bradon Hallet,Doug Patrick,Michael Stevenson,Devon Mayes,Jimmy Eberharut,Will Freeman,Bobby Dickerson,Josh Ulrich,Sam Kirby,Troy Jones,Brian Gregg,Steve Cobian,Gary Lutman,Richard Moore,Douglas Pitts,Russ Beeman,Shannon Murphy,Denver Barger,Brian Groce,Tony Fong,Kenneth Williams,George Heard,Patrick Troutman,Justin Burgman,Steve Sobel,Brian Jones,Brian Wilson,David Caron,Kathy Weber,Jonathon Stryz,Jim Knifely,Dee Minor,Mike Minor,Troy Miley,Jim Lee,Terri Kelly,Jeremy Hazelwood,Ryan Ward,Chris Collins,Edwin Garcia,Mavel Fuentes,Jose Mendez,Wilfredo Camacho, Darrene Wood,Tony Buffo,Timmy Heath,Mike Welch,Dan Tull,JR,Brandon Thomas,Chris Lawson,Frankie Bruce. I'll update when it get's to the final 16.

BurbaCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Final 16

The final 16 are - Winners side - Bobby Dickerson,Justin Burgman,Brian Gregg,Denver Barger,Frankie Bruce,Edwin Garcia,Dan Walton, and Brian Groce. The losers side is. - Steve Cobian,Nesli O'Hare, Jim Knifely,Mike Welch,Ryan Ward,Gary Lutman,Terri Kelly,Chris Lawson. I will update later tomarrow. Thank you.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
The final 16 are - Winners side - Bobby Dickerson,Justin Burgman,Brian Gregg,Denver Barger,Frankie Bruce,Edwin Garcia,Dan Walton, and Brian Groce. The losers side is. - Steve Cobian,Nesli O'Hare, Jim Knifely,Mike Welch,Ryan Ward,Gary Lutman,Terri Kelly,Chris Lawson. I will update later tomarrow. Thank you.

Thanks for the info....

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the 64 players for the tournament are - jake cooper,jimmy robinson,nesli o'hare,jeff beckley,mark jarvis,tony blankenship,chad elston,mike low,dennis schroeder,dan walton,evert snow,tim beba,bradon hallet,doug patrick,michael stevenson,devon mayes,jimmy eberharut,will freeman,bobby dickerson,josh ulrich,sam kirby,troy jones,brian gregg,steve cobian,gary lutman,richard moore,douglas pitts,russ beeman,shannon murphy,denver barger,brian groce,tony fong,kenneth williams,george heard,patrick troutman,justin burgman,steve sobel,brian jones,brian wilson,david caron,kathy weber,jonathon stryz,jim knifely,dee minor,mike minor,troy miley,jim lee,terri kelly,jeremy hazelwood,ryan ward,chris collins,edwin garcia,mavel fuentes,jose mendez,wilfredo camacho, darrene wood,tony buffo,timmy heath,mike welch,dan tull,jr,brandon thomas,chris lawson,frankie bruce. I'll update when it get's to the final 16.

man you talk about a lions den!!!!!

There are some freakin players in that lineup.

Anxious to hear the final 8 and the final 4 and the winners.

I was impressed with the tournament and calcutta payouts!!

Ken

BurbaCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Final 8

Champion Justin Burgman, 2nd Place Bobby Dickerson "aka 1on1pooltourney"here on AZ,Frankie Bruce,4th Brian Gregg,5th-6th Dan Walton and Brian Groce, and 7th and 8th going to Denver Barger and Edwin Garcia. It was a great tournament. Special thanks goes out to Mac Ashby tournament director. Also Sneakypete05 Dan Bonner for the cue repair work Jim Stoner,Joe Allen,Chester Sparks for the break contest. Thanks for coming over wormanator,Ken4fun. It was good talking to you guy's. Phil

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Congrats to Justin and Bobby.

I saw Steve Sobel listed in the field. He must have been feeling under the weather to not have snapped this off. He was obviously the class of the field.

:D

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a great tourney.I got to meet a few Azers. I saw some great action from the Puerto Rico contigent along with Scooter as well. I am beat I am going to get some rest.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously????

Congrats to Justin and Bobby.

I saw Steve Sobel listed in the field. He must have been feeling under the weather to not have snapped this off. He was obviously the class of the field.

:D

I bought him in the calcutta for $20 and he wouldn't buy half. Seemed kind of strange to me. Enter a $75 tourney and not spend $10 to buy half yourself in a calcutta. Which by the way had $6750 total for a 64 player field. Pretty resectable

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Indy event

Yeah the event was nuts in terms of the number of high caliber players! It was really cool to meet some of the posters from here on AZBilliards.

The action was intense and there were a lot of high money games going on throughout the event. There was plenty of action playing virtually any game you could want to play. The tournament was well run for the size and number of tables.

I would love to see something similar in the Midwest but with a larger number of tables in order to host 128 or possibly even more players. I think that something of that order could be very successful.

I have to give Edwin Garcia props as he really put on a great showing throughout the weekend as well!!! The man stayed in heavy action through the whole event and had a respectable finish in the tourney!

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I bought him in the calcutta for $20 and he wouldn't buy half. Seemed kind of strange to me. Enter a $75 tourney and not spend $10 to buy half yourself in a calcutta. Which by the way had $6750 total for a 64 player field. Pretty resectable

I am just too broke to buy half. Sorry I didn't fare better for you. Next time I will work overtime at my job the week before so I can afford the $10.00.

The Calcutta actually had 7450 and -10% was $6750.

Strangest Calcutta I have ever seen. Justin goes blind bid for $460. They sell one blind bid. Than Shannon Murphy goes for $700. Brian Groce goes for over $500. I have seen players go for more than the blind bid before but never to that extreme. Second Calcutta, Justin goes blind bid again for $230. Brian Gregg goes for $300 and Brian Groce for $340 (or thereabouts).

And again, Shannon Murphy talked about playing Justin all weekend but when it came down to it wanted to play a 10 ahead set for $800. :eek::shakehead::rotflmao1: Hopefully sometime Shannon will show up in the same building with Justin and have some money in his pocket.

Some other things I saw this weekend. A player was gambling, two other guys (who are both known players and known gamblers) are betting on the side. The player wins and one gambler who won $2200 gave him a $100 jelly, the other gambler wins $1000 and gives the player a $60 jelly. In case you aren't good at math, that is only 5%.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some other things I saw this weekend. A player was gambling, two other guys (who are both known players and known gamblers) are betting on the side. The player wins and one gambler who won $2200 gave him a $100 jelly, the other gambler wins $1000 and gives the player a $60 jelly. In case you aren't good at math, that is only 5%.

Get me the names of those players. Those who will win and expect only 5%...then call me the stakehorse.

LOL

ken

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am just too broke to buy half. Sorry I didn't fare better for you. Next time I will work overtime at my job the week before so I can afford the $10.00.

The Calcutta actually had 7450 and -10% was $6750.

Strangest Calcutta I have ever seen. Justin goes blind bid for $460. They sell one blind bid. Than Shannon Murphy goes for $700. Brian Groce goes for over $500. I have seen players go for more than the blind bid before but never to that extreme. Second Calcutta, Justin goes blind bid again for $230. Brian Gregg goes for $300 and Brian Groce for $340 (or thereabouts).

And again, Shannon Murphy talked about playing Justin all weekend but when it came down to it wanted to play a 10 ahead set for $800. :eek::shakehead::rotflmao1: Hopefully sometime Shannon will show up in the same building with Justin and have some money in his pocket.

Thank you, Thats as nitty as it gets. How you gonna give someone that kinda of jelly.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
The person that was doing the playing was Jimmy Eberhardt....and he played his heart out to win, in a tough spot.

Like I said, the people that gave 5% total are very known gamblers and players.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I usualy give 10% jelly if I make a nice score betting on the side during a gambling or tournament match up.

-don

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member

Someone over there won $700 and gave the player a $100 jelly.

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I usualy give 10% jelly if I make a nice score betting on the side during a gambling or tournament match up.

-don
First you have to determine if they are staking him or betting on him. Even if your betting on the side it still is nitty.