Best place for Gold Crown parts?

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Maybe the best website? or just anyone who is reputable and familiar with all the different years of gold crowns. thanks for your help.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Maybe the best website? or just anyone who is reputable and familiar with all the different years of gold crowns. thanks for your help.

What are you looking for? We have dozens of tables we can part out plus we have new parts. We also do powder coating in-house.

Last edited:

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Might be looking to have new rails for some Gold Crown 3's in our room that have been reworked so many times I need to send them off so it would be nice to have backup rails while others are being rebuilt. And some Gold Crown 1's too. Just getting options and pricing right now. Its part of a ton of projects we are trying to coordinate this year.

Might be looking to have new rails for some Gold Crown 3's in our room that have been reworked so many times I need to send them off so it would be nice to have backup rails while others are being rebuilt. And some Gold Crown 1's too. Just getting options and pricing right now. Its part of a ton of projects we are trying to coordinate this year.

If your looking to have the rails done...and are in need of replacement rails while you get your rails done....I have replacements you can use.....plus any GC part your in need of as well.....feel free to contact me if your interested in pricing.....or questions on any GC parts.
What ever you need done to the rails....I'm more than sure you'll be satisfied with my work.

770-548-4292
Mark Gregory

Dartman

Silver Member
If your looking to have the rails done...and are in need of replacement rails while you get your rails done....I have replacements you can use.....plus any GC part your in need of as well.....feel free to contact me if your interested in pricing.....or questions on any GC parts.
What ever you need done to the rails....I'm more than sure you'll be satisfied with my work.

770-548-4292
Mark Gregory

Hey Mark - was wondering if you took trade-ins towards a set of refinished GC rails?

Hey Mark - was wondering if you took trade-ins towards a set of refinished GC rails?

Hey Rick:
Ken Hash has sent me 10 sets of different GC rails to have ready on hand for trade in or loan while getting the costumers rail work done on multiple tables.
Plus access to mostly any GC parts....for any GC tables.