Santa Fe, NM

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Visiting Santa Fe for two weeks. Any recommendations of where to play? Prefer one pocket but 9 ball or 8 is okay. Thanks.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Visiting Santa Fe for two weeks. Any recommendations of where to play? Prefer one pocket but 9 ball or 8 is okay. Thanks.

Good luck! I was down there for a week a few months back. I searched on the internet and could not find a pool hall. There used to be a resturant in the Plaza that had 9 footers upstairs but it was closed down this last trip down there. I did find this place and they had 4 bar boxes in a seperate room. This barbecue resturant is about 3 blocks off the Plaza http://www.cowgirlsantafe.com/

Good barbecue, by the way.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
I would suggest Albuquerque. There's a couple bars in Santa Fe with a few tables, but driving the 60 miles to Abq would be more in order for a player. Monday night chip tournament at Doc & Eddy's on 9'ers, Thurs nite race to 3 tournament same place, Sunday night chip tournament in Rio Rancho at Slate Street on 9'ers, all $10 entry. Most SF players come down for these.