Every time I order anything from Seybert's...

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread actually made me purchase a cue (Players HXTE5) from Seyberts about a week ago. The cue arrived on my doorstep in perfect condition less than 48 hours after I purchased it.

Not only that, but I took advantage of their "110% Lowest Price Match Guarantee". Today I found the same cue advertised on Amazon for $21 cheaper. I simply called customer service and notified them of the Amazon price, and instantly I received the difference in store credit (Seybert's bucks). The rep gave me a reason as to why I was receiving store credit instead of cash. But it doesn't matter because I surely will be using their services again.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
My bad news: They once sent the wrong brand of chalk. I had ordered green Master's...and they sent green some-other-brand.

My good news: I immediately called them. Three days later I got the Master's green...but the wrong color of green. I immediately called them. Three days later I got the correct chalk I had originally ordered. They told me to keep the other two boxes of chalk. So...I got three boxes of chalk for the price of one.

Fair enough...and because of THAT customer service, I always buy from them (if what I need is in stock).

Maniac

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Other business's should learn from Seybert's. They are first class.
BTW .... They know how to pack and ship a cue. They do things right.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
I dealt with Pool Dawg and never had any issues. But I am going to order an OB pro shaft from Seyberts pretty soon. Hope it goes well.

Lesh

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered two cues (Schon) from Seybert's on two different occasions. I had issues with both and Rick couldn't have been more understanding as well as accommodating.

The issues were no fault of Seyberts but they took care of them instantly. I have purchased many things from them in the last year and have always been happy.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last order was perfect again

i'm gonna stay off the site for a while, hard not to buy shit from em given their great selection, prices and service, lol

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Seyberts has been my "go to" online site for years. One time I was advised one of my 4 items was not in stock (a $3? leather burnisher). So they "split shipped" at their expense. Got my 3 items in a few days and the leather @ 3 days later.

I've never used any other online pool site. If it ain't broke...

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seldom see almost total agreement when it comes to online shops, especially when it's positive stories...
I will have to use Seyberts more often.
Billiard warehouse has always treated me good, so have Hawleys.