Joe Rogan talks Balabushkas and Sugartrees

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Well only the color of money, being a Tom cruise thing. Scientology’s golden boy. I did see a YouTube video posted on here recently of him in that movie, twirling his cue and shooting shots but I’ve been meaning to watch both movies for a while now. I have a very hard time watching old movies for some reason. I’m a late bloomer in the pool world. 4 years ago at 28 I played some at a July 4th party and had so much fun I bought a cue and a beat up old table and set to it.

No worries, I am 20 years your senior and have not watched The Hustler. I am waiting to watch it once I retire. Many on here who have seen the movie never worked another day in their lives and constantly stayed in the pool room. :dance::dance:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Joe Rogan anyway? I saw him do an impression of Strickland which was really funny. He kind of knows what he is talking about in this clip and kind of doesn't, too.

to people who doesn't watch UFC he is probably most known as the host of the tv show fear factor. his podcast is sometimes very interesting, one can usually judge by the guest and the episode description.