FS: Another Cueman Deluxe Lathe Package. New Model Lathe

rsmith43

Banned
For sale: Cueman Deluxe lathe package with HD Power Feed Screw. This is the package #2
Lathe is in MINT condition only used twice for tips.

Comes with everything pictured and listed below.
The extra tooling, woods etc make this a very nice starter package

I will ship if payment is made in full plus shipping costs by paypal gift.

I am SOLD for the entire package. I am not interested in any trades unless the trade value is WAY WAY over the asking price. Trade value must be worth at least $4000 this worth would cost over that to buy.
Estimated Shipping cost probably will be between $200-$250 for everything.

6+ Shaft woods-Tapered but need to finish turning. Unsure of Grading.
Butt sleeves in misc woods
Misc round woods
Misc Square woods in different lengths
Misc. phenolic Joint & Butt material- Black, White, Natural
Misc PVC joint & Butt material
12” Black ferrule material Tool bits
Wrap Motor foot pedal
Quick Tool Post
2 wrap motor belts
Misc. Router Bits for points and turning
Porter cable Router with mounts
Bed mount dial indictor
5/16-18, 5/16-14. 3/8-10 arbors
Live centers
Misc collets for shafts, joint & butt
Center punch tools
Digital Mic
Extra tool post
Tenon Threader
Lepo Tipes
Super pro Tips
Very nice curly maple fronts or Handles
6- Maple 1” for cores
Lots of misc wood slabs for inlays.

Last edited:

rsmith43

Banned
Lathe

Anybody that's interested and sends a PM or Posts. Please follow through with your communication and don't just PM or Post and sign off. I have a ton of interest

Madrakr

You did what??
Silver Member
Great doing business with you. Thanks for the prompt shipping. Everything was as described. Thanks again.!!!

JC

Coos Cues
Great doing business with you. Thanks for the prompt shipping. Everything was as described. Thanks again.!!!

Bumping this thread up for easy access. Have a PM in to Madrakr. His input should clear up a lot as to the fraudulent nature of what is going on with me. Hopefully he get's back to me. I see he was logged in today.

Unless he's yet another fake username used for shill rep.

JC

bigdogk9

Banned
lathes

Don't forget to contact Trav D on here for this one that was bought from him around June 2014..
Oh and also contact the estate of Jim Emerick which was bought out with numerous machines include a deluxe.
And another gentlemen from Boston, Mass area around July 2014 which was another big buy out with a deluxe.

Had a bunch of them...

Attachments

• 009_zpsf40547b7.jpg
    009_zpsf40547b7.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 685
  • 010_zps28060d3b.jpg
    010_zps28060d3b.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 608

bigdogk9

Banned
Oh and don't forget to PM
Plshrk22 on here also. He got one in a $6000 buy of items. All shipped prior to receiving a nickel from the buyer. Along with a brand new CNC machine goes to Eric Crisp of sugartree cues with no money up front.

bigdogk9

Banned
You will find Madrakr received everything pictured...
I just it's a crime to reuse a picture of the exact same lathe to resell another....Guilty.....

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
You will find Madrakr received everything pictured...
I just it's a crime to reuse a picture of the exact same lathe to resell another....Guilty.....

Actually it is.... 150,000.00 per infraction if the image was a registered copyright...

Only 30,000.00 if it can't be proven you weren't smart enough to know it was wrong

Most people think it's OKAY to rip off other's work like that....just like you did. You are either too lazy or not smart enough to take a decent picture yourself, so you steal....

Happens all the time to photographer's....

Granted, it wasn't some portrait...still stealing...

Last edited:

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my feelings

I check this forum out at least daily. I am fairly new at cue repair and would like to get into cue building. I like to check out this forum in particular. Thinking how nice it would be to be able to buy one of the set-ups that are offered on here. If I could only afford it. If you only knew what an indecent like this does to a forum's reputation. I'm glad to see people coming forth and sticking up for JC. Does anyone remember Dave's Cue Repair! I believe that finally worked itself out thanks to people on this forum. As I was reading the "When do you get nervous" I was hoping you would come on the forum and do the right thing. Instead you come on here and start trashing Tom's tips. Calling them a POS. I shoot with one of his tips and I along with half of this forum will tell you they are far from a POS.

Now I see this thread. One that when it was started, I was wishing I had the cash to bye the package that was for sale. I see JC working his side. Looking out for himself, as he should. But then I see another here. One who should be destined to crawl on his belly for all eternity. One that not only from what it appears, is trying to rip off JC. But trying over and over again to prove what a complete and useless a$$ he is.

bigdogk9 do the right thing. Get him the lathe. If he still wants it, or refund. If it were me refunding I would add something extra coming back ( $ ). Just to prove that I wasn't a completely classless person and for his TROUBLE. But then I wouldn't have let it get this far. Don't try to bad mouth me because I will not be dragged into your classless games.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's this number linked to Jeffrey A Forney in Watkins Glen.(607) 535-2812.

If it were me I'd just sue him in small claims court. Contact the court that serves Watkins Glen. Pay your 8 dollar fee and file your case by mail. You will have to come in person for a hearing, it's very unlikely the court would permit telephone testimony. If he doesn't show to the hearing you automatically win a judgement. If he showed the judge will listen to your story and I cant see you losing. Then use the Sheriff office to get your judgment.

You should also contact the local police in Watkins Glen and the Sheriff about him. I'm sure he's known to them. Ask if you can make a complaint.

Last edited:

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Oh and don't forget to PM
Plshrk22 on here also. He got one in a $6000 buy of items. All shipped prior to receiving a nickel from the buyer. Along with a brand new CNC machine goes to Eric Crisp of sugartree cues with no money up front.

Never use me as a reference. You should never have even mentioned my name. You had no permission to do so. The lathe I got came with a deal you had worked with Alex. Alex didn't want that machine and asked if I was interested. I warned Alex to stay away from you & that attempting to deal with you was at a huge risk to himself. He insisted, so I agreed to a deal with Alex that IF he didn't get ripped off, I'd take that CNC off his hands. We actually had a bet, with me betting that he was going to lose his ass. I lost that bet, but dang near won it. He's a savvy guy & secured the deal in such a way to prevent losing, hence the "no money up front". As I recall, there was an issue where paypal even flagged your acct. and refunded Alex to protect him. Otherwise I have no doubt I'd have won that bet. I have been around a while & remember many, many issues with you & your many alias'.

If you're going to post my name in attempt to save face in a business deal, at least describe it accurately. You and I NEVER dealt together on the CNC lathe. The only reason I ended up with it was because I lost a bet with Alex that you'd rip him off. Turns out Alex dodged that bullet after all. Guess I made a bet with the wrong guy. In any case, I have no dog in this fight, and never uttered a word to anybody about any of this. Let's be clear about that. You brought this on yourself by mentioning my name. That's it in a nutshell. I thought Alex was foolish to deal with you, and always thought he was very lucky things worked out for him.

Reactions: JC

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Forney

Oh boy is this guy slippery or what...wouldn't surprise me if he is around right now using a different user name and trying to sell snake oil.

Mario