Are these Brunswick balls?

nemanich

I'm trying to figure out if these are Brunswick and what model they might be and maybe even the era. I'm not sure if the picture will answer those questions or not.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• balls.jpg
    balls.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 401

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to figure out if these are Brunswick and what model they might be and maybe even the era. I'm not sure if the picture will answer those questions or not.

Thanks for your time.
Centennials. Still in production.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
What does the box say, could be Centinials, or Chinese copies. Balls needs do one thing roll straight.

After looking at the box what little I can see it might be a Aramith Box, not Centinials TYPE BOX.

As I said our friend in Chinese Copy, and Counterfit anything for a buck, e-bay is full of fake things you can not imagine that are knock off, total fakes, and most junkie copies.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does the box say, could be Centinials, or Chinese copies. Balls needs do one thing roll straight.

After looking at the box what little I can see it might be a Aramith Box, not Centinials TYPE BOX.

As I said our friend in Chinese Copy, and Counterfit anything for a buck, e-bay is full of fake things you can not imagine that are knock off, total fakes, and most junkie copies.
Need a box to know these are Centennials? After playing 40yrs i can spot these CLASSIC balls from 50ft away. SERIOUSLY doubt they're ko's of any kind.