Some cues

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Silver Member
Here's a group of cues I completed over the last year or two. Just a mix of different stuff.

I build what I like then sell them rather than take orders, more fun this way.

Got sick about 5 weeks ago (Corona? maybe) still battling it in my lungs. Energy is coming back the last week so felt like taking some pics. Yes, I know my picture skills leave a lot to be desired. Please everyone out there be safe and smart!

Cr0jFak.jpg

77TU4xR.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a group of cues I completed over the last year or two. Just a mix of different stuff.

Got sick about 5 weeks ago (Corona? maybe) still battling it in my lungs. Energy is coming back the last week so felt like taking some pics. Yes, I know my picture skills leave a lot to be desired. Please everyone out there be safe and smart!

Cr0jFak.jpg

77TU4xR.jpg

Good looking bunch Sheriff. Hope your health continues the upward trend my friend. :cool:

Cr0jFak.jpg

77TU4xR.jpg

I really love the cues. Very beautiful, and very unique.

That double leather wrapped cue with the ring in the middle is so unique. I never seen that done on a cue before. Very cool.

Really love all the others too.

Sorry to hear that you were sick for so long. Hope you feel better soon.

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really like the maple cue with the rings in butt end.What is the handle made of?

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Silver Member
I really love the cues. Very beautiful, and very unique.

That double leather wrapped cue with the ring in the middle is so unique. I never seen that done on a cue before. Very cool.

Really love all the others too.

Sorry to hear that you were sick for so long. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, feeling better each day.

Really like the maple cue with the rings in butt end.What is the handle made of?

If you mean the curly maple plain jane? (Tad style) The handle is actually a stack leather wrap I installed on it, thought it would make the ring work pop in the butt end.

Thanks

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful work. If they play half as good as mine some people are going to be extra happy. Get better soon!