Jim pierce cue

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a jim pierce cue,4point 4 veneers,hoppe style cue with leather wrap andpurple heart forearm with ebony points,beautiful cue. I had read that some people thought jims cues had a medieum ,even soft hit,to some. I prefer a stiff cue with crisp ,firm ,hit. I HAVE to say that this cue is absolutely one of the best cues i have ever hit a ball with(i have owned multiple southwests.rick howards,bluegrass cues, larry vigus, etc....) all of these are known for playability,and i just had to put a positive review out there because this cue ABSOLUTELY deserves it. I have never bought a cue that is such a bargain for what they cost.(4 pointer like this is probably 800-900 from jim,but you would need to check with him. Other makers would charge 1500 plus for this same cue.it does have what i think is a iblack ultraskin tip on the perfect shaft,lots of growth rings per inch,and really nice taper. I bought this cue to use as a daily player until larry vigus completes my cue he is building(Larry vigus is my current favorite builder in the world,period) I encourage you to try a pierce cue,i don,t think you will be let down!!!

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Good review, I had a quote come in at $1500 for a Jane so I think you may be a bit off on the prices, but good to see a review stating the hit and feel of his cues. I as well Like a stiff crisp hitting cue, nothing soft or whippy for me.