AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TYLER STYER......Facebook posting

----------------------

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect, this is an uncharacteristically level headed post from you, but nevertheless you don't know what you are talking about. You've only been around here for a year now and you clearly don't understand what the issues were. Please stop spreading fake news!

As far as systems go, the only one that provably works in an objective way (as close as you can get) is Poolology. Maybe we can add Stan's system to that short list if his book lives up to the advance reviews.

I've never heard poolology being described as objective. In fact if it was indeed objective then it would be deemed as usable all the time on every shot, but it's not is it. In fact it has been described as a training tool and not to be used on most shots. Doesn't sound objective to me.

PS The issues are clear and have been for a long time. CTE has been constantly and unjustly criticized by non users who never learned it for years.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never heard poolology being described as objective. In fact if it was indeed objective then it would be deemed as usable all the time on every shot, but it's not is it. In fact it has been described as a training tool and not to be used on most shots. Doesn't sound objective to me.

PS The issues are clear and have been for a long time. CTE has been constantly and unjustly criticized by non users who never learned it for years.

Wow. LOL. Whatever you say.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
OK, you don’t know what objective means. Doesn’t make you a bad person.

pj
chgo

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has there been any update on when the final videos will come out? I am really interested in giving CTE a good faith effort, but don't want to get the wrong info from all the current utubers that post instructional videos of their interpretation. Thanks

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has there been any update on when the final videos will come out? I am really interested in giving CTE a good faith effort, but don't want to get the wrong info from all the current utubers that post instructional videos of their interpretation. Thanks

No, the book is at the publisher's.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The sun is shining on both sides of the street

-------------------

Last edited: