Digicue blue???

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have anything good, bad or ugly to say about this?

I just got a Xmas money bonus and wonder if this is worth $125...

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have anything good, bad or ugly to say about this?

I just got a Xmas money bonus and wonder if this is worth $125...

There are quite a few reviews here if you search. Use the youtube tutorials to install it and learn more about the functions.

I say start with medium speed stop shots. Shoot around 100 to see what your tendencies are shooting straight shots before you use it for cut shots.

I love mine. There is a FB group as well called Digicue Blue Users.

It is worth the money if you are willing to put the time in with it. You don't know what you don't know regarding your stroke. Most people think it is broken/doesn't work right because they think their strokes are better than they actually are.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a lot of fun to use, but can be tough to learn from. Best use of this in my opinion is to have a bunch of people use it and see who can get the best score. When I was trying out the demo that is what happened with me, and probably to others. Soon as someone else tries it and get a better score than you, it's ON!

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a lot of fun to use, but can be tough to learn from. Best use of this in my opinion is to have a bunch of people use it and see who can get the best score. When I was trying out the demo that is what happened with me, and probably to others. Soon as someone else tries it and get a better score than you, it's ON!

The best way I like using it is either turning only one parameter on at a time in the custom settings, or turning the vibration off completely and letting it behave as a data logger. Then I play real games, like a straight pool match, and go look at what happened when I miss a shot I shouldn't have. The feedback helps me, over time of course, let sink in how pressure affects part my mechanics and then I practice learning how to recover. It is still work, but it is faster than spinning your wheels.