"Brunswick Personal" Pool Cue.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I am looking for someone who specializes in old Brunswick Cue restoration. Anyone have any input? Thanks in advance.

Trent from Toledo

Here is the cue:

49802117_953266138216748_575340693552103424_o.jpg

49949849_953266161550079_7000088203264786432_o.jpg

49798819_953266184883410_7245327082064969728_o.jpg

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, Thanks for posting these pictures, they came thru better than the ones you sent me. If I wasn't so busy, I would have enjoyed it.

I am curious about the cue, it says "Brunswick Personal."

Hoppe cues were full splice, this has what appears to be Brass rings at both ends of the wrap, can't have it both ways, perhaps you have something very special or they are very common. More information from some readers would be great.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, Thanks for posting these pictures, they came thru better than the ones you sent me. If I wasn't so busy, I would have enjoyed it.

Hoppe cues were full splice, this has what appears to be Brass rings at both ends of the wrap, can't have it both ways, perhaps you have something very special or they are very common. More information from some readers would be great.

Full splice with a handle and butt sleeve. So, yes you can have both.

It's a fairly common model. I have one.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Trent, Thanks for
posting these pictures, they came thru better than
the ones you sent me. If I wasn't so busy, I would
have enjoyed it.

No problem at all Dave, not having the time means you are working hard and making money!

I was lucky enough to get Paul Drexler to look at it. I am going to be in Connecticut next week on my way up to Maine for work. Very excited to meet him and check out what he has going on!!! I wanna see the HALL OF FAME CUE!!!!

Full splice with a
handle and butt sleeve. So, yes you can have
both.It's a fairly common model. I have one.

Can you post some pics? I want to see what others look like condition wise. Thanks!

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Which means absolutely nothing when it come to sentimental value.

Thank you for helping me Michael! Paul got right back to me and I am stopping by to see him this coming week. If you ever need any help pool table related I will do my best to take care of ya! I appreciate your time.

Trent from Toledo

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for helping me Michael! Paul got right back to me and I am stopping by to see him this coming week. If you ever need any help pool table related I will do my best to take care of ya! I appreciate your time.

Trent from Toledo

Hi Trent
Thank you and your welcome. Mr. Drexler is good people.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Met with Paul Drexler and all I can say is WOW. SO lucky to have him working on this cue! It is not every day you meet a LIVING LEGEND......

I was there for 3 hours and if I did not have to be up in Maine before the storm hit, I would have been there longer. What a great opportunity. I will post pics of the cue when I get it back. Thanks again Michael Webb!

Trent from Toledo

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Met with Paul Drexler and all I can say is WOW. SO lucky to have him working on this cue! It is not every day you meet a LIVING LEGEND......

I was there for 3 hours and if I did not have to be up in Maine before the storm hit, I would have been there longer. What a great opportunity. I will post pics of the cue when I get it back. Thanks again Michael Webb!

Trent from Toledo

Your welcome. Bet you were like a kid in a candy store. :grin-square: